Turn on thread page Beta

describe your ideal guy/girl watch

ReputationRep:
    personality, looks, whatever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheerykimmy)
    Ideal guy:

Definitely good looking, friendly and respectful regardless of status and background. Understanding towards my shy nature and not the type to influence or change me for his own benefit / need - but if he tries to change me so I can adapt with the rest of the world / population and become more social or active, then that is fine. Not the type to abandon (I know this is a dumb trait requirement but not many guys are serious about sacred unions like relationships) and understands that relationships are based on commitment and requires two mature people who look for a long term companionship.

That's pretty much it

*** sorry if I sound a little bit dramatic, I'm just 18 but I've experienced heart break at the age of 13 so you see why I have specific requirements ***
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    While I do have some reservations on how my ideal person should look like, they should be respectful, amiable and most importantly- understanding. Without that, relationships are at best for a few weeks before they fade completely.

ReputationRep:
    Ideal girl would be

Short, loves what I love, very funny, active, respectful, loyal, very cute and sweet, touchy, loves memes and video games, likes anime
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My ideal guy has to be intelligent and charming. Someone who can hold me close and listening to me cry when I had a bad day and also rejoice and laugh with me when I had a great day. Someone who is going to tell me things are going to be OK when I am stressed out.

(Original post by cheerykimmy)
    For girls

Looks good, nice ass, nice breasts, smells good, kind, funny, nice eyes, long hair loyal, touchy, respectful and sweet

For guys

Looks good, smells good, respectful, loyal, fun, sweet, touchy, nice bum, hot, bigger than me, nice eyes

ReputationRep:
    If someone practises Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and is at least reasonably good at it it'd be 75% of marriage requirements met. Just a bit of attraction aswell and its a done deal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.