Colchester Sixth Form and A-Levels

Watch this thread
Lottie_smith02
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey,

Anyone planning on going here and starting Sept 2019? Also, if anyone has been here before, is it any good?

I’m thinking of taking applied business, law, politics and English Language.

Thanks )
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lottie_smith02)
Hey,

Anyone planning on going here and starting Sept 2019? Also, if anyone has been here before, is it any good?

Thanks )
Looks average for the area, although it gets a good rating from Ofsted.
Colchester Royal Grammar and Colchester County High are the leading schools in the area in that order. Selective though and I expect tough to get in.

Market Field school looks interesting. New school and further out.

https://www.compare-school-performan...&tab=undefined

Use search to look at previous threads on Colchester sixth.
Lottie_smith02
Rep:
(Original post by 999tigger)
Looks average for the area, although it gets a good rating from Ofsted.
Colchester Royal Grammar and Colchester County High are the leading schools in the area in that order. Selective though and I expect tough to get in.

Market Field school looks interesting. New school and further out.

https://www.compare-school-performan...&tab=undefined

Use search to look at previous threads on Colchester sixth.
Thank you
14mill
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Colchester 6th form college is good in my opinion. It is a large college and takes students from a wide area.
The advantage of its size is that it offers a wide range of A levels.
Market Field school is a good school but it is a special school.
Lottie_smith02
Rep:
(Original post by 14mill)
Colchester 6th form college is good in my opinion. It is a large college and takes students from a wide area.
The advantage of its size is that it offers a wide range of A levels.
Market Field school is a good school but it is a special school.
Thank youuu
Abi Maria
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I’m planning on going to Colchester Sixth Form in September. I think I’m going to take biology, chemistry and psychology. Have you decided whether you’re going there? 🙂
(Original post by Lottie_smith02)
Hey,

Thanks )
Becca206
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm also planning to go there and study politics, economics, graphics and art. I literally know no one going there so I'd love to talk to you two if your planning to go there. Do you know people going there?
(Original post by Abi Maria)
I’m planning on going to Colchester Sixth Form in September. I think I’m going to take biology, chemistry and psychology. Have you decided whether you’re going there? 🙂
Abi Maria
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I know of a couple of people that are going there so I’m looking to make new friends and would love to talk 🙂
(Original post by Becca206)
I'm also planning to go there and study politics, economics, graphics and art. I literally know no one going there so I'd love to talk to you two if your planning to go there. Do you know people going there?
Lottie_smith02
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ah that’s cool, yeh I decided that it wasn’t really for me so I’m staying at my high school’s sixth form :/
Lottie_smith02
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Becca206)
So many people from my school are going there, I’d say at least 3/4 are going so you’ll probably meet some of them )
Becca206
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Sounds great! I would love to get know you so at least I know someone to a certain extent when I start.
I know of a couple of people that are going there so I’m looking to make new friends and would love to talk 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.83%
No (46)
22.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.73%

Watched Threads