ThatBlonde
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is it ok my friend and I are planning to do the same GCSEs;
Triple science- I would like to be a doctor and she would like to be a scientist.
History- We both enjoy it and get A grades in the subject, it also will help us analyse material for future jobs.
R.E- We are both religious and strongly believe in our religion.
Spanish- We are both naturally better at Spanish and I would like to do a language. I prefer it to French.
(We also plan to do further maths)

Listen I swear that we aren’t doing it to stick together. I believe that this is ok as we could study together and help one another on projects. My friend was either doing History or Geography. I was planning to do either R.E or Drama and we both really don’t mind which one we choose. I thought R.E would be more beneficial and my friend just prefers History.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ThatBlonde)
Is it ok my friend and I are planning to do the same GCSEs;
Triple science- I would like to be a doctor and she would like to be a scientist.
History- We both enjoy it and get A grades in the subject, it also will help us analyse material for future jobs.
R.E- We are both religious and strongly believe in our religion.
Spanish- We are both naturally better at Spanish and I would like to do a language. I prefer it to French.
(We also plan to do further maths)

Listen I swear that we aren’t doing it to stick together. I believe that this is ok as we could study together and help one another on projects. My friend was either doing History or Geography. I was planning to do either R.E or Drama and we both really don’t mind which one we choose. I thought R.E would be more beneficial and my friend just prefers History.
Yes that's fine. It would only be wrong if you were doing it just to be together but it doesn't sound like you are, so good luck with your subjects.
ThatBlonde
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (60)
40.82%
Take autumn exams (53)
36.05%
Look for a job (3)
2.04%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.72%
Take a year out (19)
12.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.44%

Watched Threads