Turn on thread page Beta

Kylie jenner & travis scott watch

What do you guys think after watching the Kylie quiz video where Kylie asks Travis 23 questions about herself or anything to do with them. Is he really a right choice? I mean he looked high as usual and slightly unbothered (unless of course if that is his go-to personality) as well as clueless despite how close they are ● NOT SAYING THAT HE IS BAD OR SO ●

*** just curious to hear other people's opinion(s) ***
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I mean dafook cares about kylie and travis james

Them man not in my life so allow dem

(Original post by as125)

why did you even bother to reply if you don't care. I'm just asking for people's thoughts and viewpoints so if you don't give a "fook" then you don't need to reply either

ReputationRep:
    I think he ain't even serious about Stormy. I mean Kylie's always with her and I don't think we've ever seen him even carry Stormy for once after birth. Basically he doesn't seem to be spending much time with Stormy but him and Kylie can always leave her and be enjoying their own time

(Original post by as125)

#JustSaying... No hate

(Original post by reyxhh)
    I think he ain't even serious about Stormy. I mean Kylie's always with her and I don't think we've ever seen him even carry Stormy for once after birth. Basically he doesn't seem to be spending much time with Stormy but him and Kylie can always leave her and be enjoying their own time
    I totally agree. He don't seem to be doing his daddy duties at all apart from buying her shoes and all that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why did you even bother to reply if you don't care. I'm just asking for people's thoughts and viewpoints so if you don't give a "fook" then you don't need to reply either
    I have a "viewpoint" that I like to express in these situations which is that it's sad and fairly upsetting that people care so much about other people's lives rather than focusing on their own.

This is a viewpoint however maybe you wanted a biased set of viewpoints where people care about these 2 people.

I also hope you have the confidence to come out of anon in the future and say what you please.

#JustSaying... No hate

ReputationRep:
    It's strange that he didn't even know the names of her dogs...I give them less than a year.

they arent in love and he just remembered the question associated with her body lol

ReputationRep:
    I mean he looked high as usual and slightly unbothered (unless of course if that is his go-to personality) as well as clueless *
    looooooooool

he probably was tbh

i don't think they are really together either

ReputationRep:
    idk much about them but haven't they been together for like a super short time? and already have a daughter lol. its weird since she was so obsessed with taiga and they were a thing for years and then this random dude pops up???????

ReputationRep:
    Why do you people bother about the lives of over hyped, hedonistic celebrities living mundane and publicity obsessed lives? They don't contribute positively to your lives, beyond the chance to gossip. They don't care about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reyxhh)
    Pretty sure Stormi isn’t even his - they met when she was already pregnant for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Don't diss my guy Travis. He's a genius.

Astroworld incoming.

(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Pretty sure Stormi isn’t even his - they met when she was already pregnant for sure.
    Even if she is / isn't his, he should still be a responsible parent.

(Original post by as125)
    I have a "viewpoint" that I like to express in these situations which is that it's sad and fairly upsetting that people care so much about other people's lives rather than focusing on their own.

This is a viewpoint however maybe you wanted a biased set of viewpoints where people care about these 2 people.

I also hope you have the confidence to come out of anon in the future and say what you please.

#JustSaying... No hate
    Just because I started a thread about a famous couple, that doesn't mean that I care "so much" about them and as far as focusing on my life is part of the concern - I've been doing that quite well (probably better than you) so it would be nice if you don't turn this mere discussion into some battle.

And it is my choice to stay anon, not yours. Not everyone likes to disclose their name plus their is no correlation between confidence and name exposure on TSR. It's just for privacy

(Original post by nbhdOV)
    Don't diss my guy Travis. He's a genius.

Astroworld incoming.
    😂😂😂

(Original post by Tawheed)
    Why do you people bother about the lives of over hyped, hedonistic celebrities living mundane and publicity obsessed lives? They don't contribute positively to your lives, beyond the chance to gossip. They don't care about you.
    And neither do I "care or am concerned about them" - discussing about someone doesn't mean that you care about them. It's just mere discussion I wanted to have to read other people's opinions from all over the world and as far as contribution is concerned, such things don't affect me in any way. It's all for the purpose of world wide entertainment so I don't care if they don't know me and that they don't care about me. Like is it seriously a sin to just ask people about what they thought after watching a video? Like I've mentioned to one of the responses above, if you don't have anything pleasant or relevant to say, you don't need to make a comment on this thread or post. And sorry if this sounded rude - I'm just sick of the minor criticism that's going on

(Original post by YasudaSayo)
    idk much about them but haven't they been together for like a super short time? and already have a daughter lol. its weird since she was so obsessed with taiga and they were a thing for years and then this random dude pops up???????
    Tell me about it. Life comes with tonnes and tonnes of surprises

ReputationRep:
    Just because I started a thread about a famous couple, that doesn't mean that I care "so much" about them and as far as focusing on my life is part of the concern - I've been doing that quite well (probably better than you) so it would be nice if you don't turn this mere discussion into some battle.

And it is my choice to stay anon, not yours. Not everyone likes to disclose their name plus their is no correlation between confidence and name exposure on TSR. It's just for privacy

So that first line is a bit contradictory because you say don't turn it into a "battle" and then make a stupid assumption like that. Yes, you are correct you are greatly concerned more on your life than me, I can tell by the thread you made on 2 people you know very well.

As for that second line, unless you have your face on display as a profile photo and your real name as a username potentially everyone is anonymous because nobody knows who each person is irl so that isn't really true.

Finally, you wanted a "viewpoint", I gave you one but it just doesn't seem to fit what you were looking for, so what you were actually looking for was a biased opinion.

You said "just curious to hear other people's opinion(s)" so if I said "Idc about them", that's not an opinion/viewpoint?

I think it is and you need to use a different word other than "opinion" because you obviously don't know what it means.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.