The Student Room Group

Best friend or Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

I'm not in this position but i've always been interested who people would choose if it came down to that.

By best friend I mean, best friend since you were young.
Reply 1
Usually I'd say bestfriend, cause a girl is easier to replace than a good mate to be completely honest... But ofc after it gets really srs there will be an eventual change in thought and the girl would grow on me more than my best friend ever could.

Plus I've known my best mate for forever and we've been through everything together, we've seen everything from seeing each other cry to each others penisis
Reply 2
I've never had either, so can't really say for sure. If I had a sibling, they would probably have been my best friend, but I don't :frown: .

However, I would like someone I can trust, talk to and ask me how I'm doing once in a while who is also around my age.

I believe this goes into the best friend category. But to be fair, I will take any at this point
I don't really have a "best friend" as such, not just a singular one anyway. I'd say my sister is my best friend, as is my boyfriend.
Children.. wife/husband.. family.. best friend.. boyfriend/girlfriend.. friend.. casual friend..

Most to least important
Your partner is more important sure u can replace the girlfriend/boyfriend but at the end of the day u are in this relationship to love each other so u should give your partner more of your time, love, and attention cause in the future who are u gonna marry your partner or your best friend

Quick Reply

Latest