Banjo string rip Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Has anyone got any help here I know it shouldn’t be happening but I’m aged 15, 16 in the next couple of days and my partner is 15 and we took part in sexual intercourse not for the first time though and my banjo tore and blood was everywhere, my banjo has torn from masturbating once before is there any help any of u can suggest or should it heal because this is the second time it has now happened
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Snapping your Frenulum.
https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-que...penis-is-torn/

I'd go to a doctor - they need to know as it may not be healing properly if it's broken again and may require treatment or AE immediately if it's an emergency - extreme pain, temperature, vomiting or heavy or sustained bleeding (all unlikely).

Talk to your doctor about what to do but you want to leave it alone until it heals ( this may mean no sex or masturbation for 6 weeks or more). Do talk to your doctor as you may have a build in weakness that needs to be addressed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.51%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (62)
9.52%
No I am happy with my course choice (368)
56.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.44%

Watched Threads