Advertsing Online Watch

EnetMarketingSY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would you be able to show me how to do it, please?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EnetMarketingSY)
Would you be able to show me how to do it, please?
Hi EnetMarketingSY,

Are you interested in a Marketing degree?

We offer a BSc Management with Marketing, which aims to build on your skills and abilities in all the key areas of management, including strategy, international business, marketing and consumption.

This course allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the key aspects of marketing, including marketing management, consumer behaviour, marketing research and e-commerce.

On top of our degrees, there are plenty of opportunities to gain experience in advertising such as speaking with our Careers and Employability Services team who can help you find placement schemes and graduate jobs or working with one of our 140 clubs and societies to help them promote and advertise events on campus.

I hope this helps!

Susana
EnetMarketingSY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi EnetMarketingSY,

Are you interested in a Marketing degree?

We offer a BSc Management with Marketing, which aims to build on your skills and abilities in all the key areas of management, including strategy, international business, marketing and consumption.

This course allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the key aspects of marketing, including marketing management, consumer behaviour, marketing research and e-commerce.

On top of our degrees, there are plenty of opportunities to gain experience in advertising such as speaking with our Careers and Employability Services team who can help you find placement schemes and graduate jobs or working with one of our 140 clubs and societies to help them promote and advertise events on campus.

I hope this helps!

Susana
Hi Susana,

Thank you so much for your quick reply to my query.

Enza
EnetMarketingSY
Rep:
?
(Original post by geximini)
It depends where abouts you want to advertise? Are you thinking of on certain websites or social media like instagram or twitter?
Thank you, I'll look into the above questions I can't answer. :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads