The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

University of Brighton 2018

I’m going to be starting at the University of Brighton in September this year and I was wondering if anyone else on here is too! Here’s a bit of info about me and the course I will study etc...

Name: Julia
Course: Primary Education with QTS (5-11)
Campus: Falmer (Brighton)
Living: at home (might miss out slightly on the ‘uni experience’ but saving a tonne of money and I don’t live that far away - I might have to stay over somewhere during freshers though...!)
Original post by jules98
I’m going to be starting at the University of Brighton in September this year and I was wondering if anyone else on here is too! Here’s a bit of info about me and the course I will study etc...

Living: at home (might miss out slightly on the ‘uni experience’ but saving a tonne of money and I don’t live that far away - I might have to stay over somewhere during freshers though...!)

Moved to the University of Brighton subforum :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hey I'm Freya, fellow 20 year old about to start at the Falmer campus (should be anyway as I already have my results so I know I met the grades but Brighton hasn't gotten them yet) although I'm studying Sociology instead
Reply 3
Original post by jules98

Hey, Im Beth, 19 I'm starting first year Illustration defo wanna do freshers, and I live in a prime clubbing location in Brighton haha. Message me if you wanna chat!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending