Giusy1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm an Italian student, I received an unconditional offer to study at Coventry University (Molecular Biology) starting on 17 september 2018. After submitting my application on Student Finance I found this phrase: " Not eligible for student finance" and they'll send me a letter within 5-7 days explaining me why.
Does anyone know why I'm not eligible?
Thanks.
Dija51
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wait for the letter dude
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giusy1995)
I'm an Italian student, I received an unconditional offer to study at Coventry University (Molecular Biology) starting on 17 september 2018. After submitting my application on Student Finance I found this phrase: " Not eligible for student finance" and they'll send me a letter within 5-7 days explaining me why.
Thanks.
It depends on your parental income and what bracket that falls under - you can check that online as I don’t have the data to hand. However, I would wait for the letter to arrive to understand exactly why you’re not eligible.
wolto
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giusy1995)
Thanks.
Did you apply to the correct student finance, Student Finance EU instead of Student finance England,Wales,Scottish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.84%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.68%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (83)
35.47%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise