The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I pooed my pants at the age of 18 because i cudnt make it to the loo on time-u know when your that desperate?it was vvvv embarassing. although the following was quite embarasin when it happened to me.
Reply 21
I think every moment is an embarrassing one in the life of yellowtaxi..
yellowtaxi
I pooed my pants at the age of 18 because i cudnt make it to the loo on time-u know when your that desperate?it was vvvv embarassing. although the following was quite embarasin when it happened to me.

ur life is jst full of embaressments init! :tongue: did u not tell us about a time when u did a crap in a toilet with no door once and someone came in? lol
Reply 23
need_money
ur life is jst full of embaressments init! :tongue: did u not tell us about a time when u did a crap in a toilet with no door once and someone came in? lol

erm...no that wasnt me! i think ur getin me confused with sum1 else-thats not somethin even id do.do u wana see more pics of when my m8s gunged me?
yellowtaxi
erm...no that wasnt me! i think ur getin me confused with sum1 else-thats not somethin even id do.do u wana see more pics of when my m8s gunged me?

yeah lol...and are u SURe tht wasnt u :confused: i really thought it was...unless u jst posted in the thread tht involved tht lol
Reply 25
need_money
yeah lol...and are u SURe tht wasnt u :confused: i really thought it was...unless u jst posted in the thread tht involved tht lol

Ok heres another one of me.bad or what?!! that defo wasnt me who did that-mustve been another member.
Reply 26
need_money
did u not tell us about a time when u did a crap in a toilet with no door once and someone came in? lol

Reminds me of a story I heard on the radio - one of the djs (can't remember which one) went to a trendy bar in NY with really posh unisex toilets with glass that goes opaque when you shut them. He went in for a crap and thought it was really cool cos he could see everyone walking past looking for an empty cubicle but they couldn't see in. About a year later he was back in NY and a friend took him to the same place and said how cool the toilets were as the glass went opaque and he says yeah but you can still see everyone out from the inside, it's really cool. His friends quite confused and says no, it's opaque from both sides so the dj goes up to have a look and sure enough, his friends right. The year before he obviously hadn't shut the door right so loads of people saw him having a dump without him realising!!

ok so I know technically it's not something embarrassing that happened to me or even someone I know, but I found it funny!
Bezza
Reminds me of a story I heard on the radio - one of the djs (can't remember which one) went to a trendy bar in NY with really posh unisex toilets with glass that goes opaque when you shut them. He went in for a crap and thought it was really cool cos he could see everyone walking past looking for an empty cubicle but they couldn't see in. About a year later he was back in NY and a friend took him to the same place and said how cool the toilets were as the glass went opaque and he says yeah but you can still see everyone out from the inside, it's really cool. His friends quite confused and says no, it's opaque from both sides so the dj goes up to have a look and sure enough, his friends right. The year before he obviously hadn't shut the door right so loads of people saw him having a dump without him realising!!

ok so I know technically it's not something embarrassing that happened to me or even someone I know, but I found it funny!

LMFAO!!! XD:biggrin:
Reply 28
wot do u think of this pic of me?bad or wot?!
Reply 29
yellowtaxi
wot do u think of this pic of me?bad or wot?!

Gross...
Reply 30
stomach churning!
Reply 31
lol it were quite disgustin. look at me im covered in it!!
yellowtaxi
lol it were quite disgustin. look at me im covered in it!!

Is there a particular reason why you keep posting the same 2 photos?
Reply 33
anisah
Curiosity...........................

So what is your most embarrassing moment?

Once, in an essay, I wrote 'there' when I actually meant to write 'their'. :eek:
Mr White
Once, in an essay, I wrote 'there' when I actually meant to write 'their'. :eek:

Heaven forbid... Whatever did you do?
Reply 35
Fleff
Heaven forbid... Whatever did you do?

Destroyed all evidence that it ever happened and killed anyone who witnessed it.
Reply 36
Fleff
Is there a particular reason why you keep posting the same 2 photos?

cos they're funny, dont u think?i have more but there all similar.
Mr White
Destroyed all evidence that it ever happened and killed anyone who witnessed it.

*sighs* My oh my. Just as well. We couldn't have anyone knowing that you make mistakes...
yellowtaxi
cos they're funny, dont u think?i have more but there all similar.

Not really.
Mr White

Doesn't that mean you need to kill us all now? :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending