The Student Room Group

I want to tranfer to another university

okay so im currently living in UAE and im in my second year of Bachelors of Science in IT. i want to tranfer to a university in Canada prefereably near waterloo and guleph. Can anyone help me with the logistics of it all. because i jsut went on one of the universities website and got really overwhelmed. My main reason for transferring is that i want to get more experience from life and also if their is any one semester abroad programs or one year abroad programs please tell me about those as well. thank you lot so much in advance!!
Original post by hurma eht
okay so im currently living in UAE and im in my second year of Bachelors of Science in IT. i want to tranfer to a university in Canada prefereably near waterloo and guleph. Can anyone help me with the logistics of it all. because i jsut went on one of the universities website and got really overwhelmed. My main reason for transferring is that i want to get more experience from life and also if their is any one semester abroad programs or one year abroad programs please tell me about those as well. thank you lot so much in advance!!

Check with your current university to see if there's an existing agreement for study abroad programmes. They will be able to advise you better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending