can you become a charated accoutant without a degree?

Watch
lewissmith2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
can you?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lewissmith2001)
can you?
Yes.

https://www.icaew.com/en/learning-an...uit-top-talent
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes, apprenticeships
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes yes yes!
lewissmith2001
Rep:
?
I noticed this last night when I done my research, do you think if I had an aca and I had did an apprenticeship It would be equally as recognised to uni or better, or not recognized
lewissmith2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by as125)
Yes, apprenticeships
I noticed this last night when I done my research, do you think if I had an aca and I had did an apprenticeship It would be equally as recognised to uni or better, or not recognized
as125
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes because your qualified so you've basically the same as someone who would go uni and then do the ACA
Plus you got no debt
Juliaaa_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
can you?
You can become a chartered accountant by completing higher apprenticeship (level 4-7), however, there are only a few companies which offer ACA apprenticeship, most of them offer AAT with an opportunity to progress onto ACA after completing AAT level 4.
lewissmith2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juliaaa_)
You can become a chartered accountant by completing higher apprenticeship (level 4-7), however, there are only a few companies which offer ACA apprenticeship, most of them offer AAT with an opportunity to progress onto ACA after completing AAT level 4.
I really hope I can find a good accountancy apprenticeship which is willing to develop me right from the start up until an ACA, right now I have done nothing involving accountancy and I just know about the basics but I'm guessing your employer would learn you right from the start of accounting and I'm also hoping to find work experience to find out more about what you do on the job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads