The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello!
Has anyone received any interview requests yet for Southhampton?
Original post by Rosie Mae
Hello!
Has anyone received any interview requests yet for Southhampton?

Yes, read back a few pages on this thread and you will see
If they're working top down, and I haven't been invited yet with UKCAT over 750, should I be worried?
Original post by biojane
If they're working top down, and I haven't been invited yet with UKCAT over 750, should I be worried?

Who said they are
Original post by Antibiotics
Who said they are

Fair point, maybe I'm just paranoid... Any idea if it makes any difference if you've applied for BM4 and BM5?
Original post by biojane
Fair point, maybe I'm just paranoid... Any idea if it makes any difference if you've applied for BM4 and BM5?

I don’t know loads about Southampton GEM but regardless of which you’ve applied for, if you’ve met the other criteria, there’s no reason you won’t get an interview. Wait until lots of people hear, then if you’ve heard nothing, chase it. That’s a great score, I wouldn’t worry (easier said than done)
Anybody heard anything recently?
Original post by hydrogen123
Anybody heard anything recently?

Nothing at all, have any rejections come out?
Original post by LORD_LFC_5
Nothing at all, have any rejections come out?

Me neither. No rejection either
I have a feeling we wont be hearing anything till later in December, the wait is blooming killing us
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by biojane

It does, I emailed regarding BM4 the invites will be sent out 2-3 weeks before the interviews. Which are on the 30th and 31st January.
I'm flying over to Southampton tonight for my interview on the 6th so excited (afraid too!)
Send me a PM if anyone else will be in Southampton today or tomorrow and we can chat online or meet up for coffee or something and just chat about it. I think sitting in my room all day today would drive me insane!:s-smilie:
Original post by ?medicine
I told myself I wouldn't be worrying this year if I didn't get in, and to never check TSR, yet here I am habitually refreshing my e-mails everyday and checking TSR.

What's everyone's situations? Anyone heard back?

I wonder if applying to both the accelarated course and the standard 5 year for Southampton was a mistake :frown:

I did this too! I think (from what I can work out from the website) that all graduates for the undergrad course will be interviewed on the same day (25th Feb) and so I’m not expecting to hear from them about that until early Feb. Grad interviews are 30th and 31st Jan. I was hoping to have undergrad first as a practice run but doesn’t look like that will happen!
Guys, Southampton have only given out interviews that are being carried out on Dec. 5 and 6. There are still many days that they are conducting interviews in 2019. Don't worry, they've only just begun the process.
Oh okay that's more reassuring :smile: I've just recieved a rejection from Newcastle today (a101) - UKCAT too low :frown: So now just waiting on Southampton! Where else did you apply?

Oh no, that’s a shame! I’ve applied to Newcastle too, and Warwick 😊 do you mind me asking your UKCAT please?
They're really good choices! 695 overall but 550 in VR so too low for Warwick :frown: What about yourself ?

Ah how annoying 🙃 752.5, still not sure it’s high enough for Newcastle 🙄
Original post by Sparklezz
I'm flying over to Southampton tonight for my interview on the 6th so excited (afraid too!)
Send me a PM if anyone else will be in Southampton today or tomorrow and we can chat online or meet up for coffee or something and just chat about it. I think sitting in my room all day today would drive me insane!:s-smilie:

What time is your interview? So nervous!
Original post by Holly00
What time is your interview? So nervous!

Regustration is at 2:25 so i gotta go get ready soon! Best of luck. It's scary but we just gotta do our best. :heart:
Hi,
How long is the group task and how long is the panel interview?
Also, do we need to bring any documents?
Original post by Sparklezz
Regustration is at 2:25 so i gotta go get ready soon! Best of luck. It's scary but we just gotta do our best. :heart:

I think I must have been in the same group as you?

Latest

Trending

Trending