The Student Room Group

Is it ok to have online friends and is it dangerous

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Judge Jules
Ok, I will be there. I am wearing a red dress

Cool. I’m the guy with trackies and a face mask on.
Ok, I will be there. I am wearing a red dress

I’ll be there. I’m gonna be drunk after a night out and rolling on ecstasy. I’ll also be wearing a tight revealing outfit that my religious dad told me not to wear but I wore anyway. Also I’ll have slutty makeup and the voice of a baby
Original post by Roryroars
Thank You, I am 15 year old. I will check out.

It's Check it out.
Also don't tell anybody your age on it, If they ask just say your 18 or 19 or they will not allow you to join them. When signing up you should put a date of birth that adds up to 18 years.
I've seen quite a few younger kids on it who are 8, 10, 13, etc. I don't know how they got on it as I'm sure some parents allow them on to make money because you can make money from it when people send you virtual gifts if you become a broadcaster then you can turn them into cash but only after you get 14,000 gifts.
When people send you gifts it's best not to send them gifts back from what they sent you or you won't make any money, you should save the gifts then cash them out.

They all like to pretend that they are not doing it for the money but they are always complaining that they are skint or in debt.
But You can get free diamonds or coins which allows you to send gifts to other people so you just use those to send gifts to other people . You would not understand it until you download it and watch people on it or when you talk or text people on it you can ask them how it works and they will tell you what all the buttons are for or you can just ask me.
There are some nice people on it but there are horrible people too. I really like watching some of the professional singers on it, they usually have albums on You Tube that you can see.
There's a really good musician on Bigo Live called Rob Hazen, he is on every night.
His music is on You Tube aswell. I'm surprised he's not famous because he is so multi talented
I love watching him sing and play guitar and keyboards.
Another good singer on there is called Boom and on You Tube his band is called
Pages And Poets
https://youtu.be/2cPGN4SquBU

Rob Hazen
https://youtu.be/FcfPyN1LuHw
It's usually not dangerous - but you have to be careful. Never share personal details for example, or give your address or school name. If you are friends, try and voice call if you can, or even video call. If the friendship starts to turn romantic, for goodness sake don't send nudes. If you wish to meet in person, do so in a public place such as a cafe or pub, and meet a few times before you choose to meet privately.

The vast majority of people you meet online are fine, but there will always be some risk, which you should do your best to negate.
It's Check it out.
Also don't tell anybody your age on it, If they ask just say your 18 or 19 or they will not allow you to join them. When signing up you should put a date of birth that adds up to 18 years.
I've seen quite a few younger kids on it who are 8, 10, 13, etc. I don't know how they got on it as I'm sure some parents allow them on to make money because you can make money from it when people send you virtual gifts if you become a broadcaster then you can turn them into cash but only after you get 14,000 gifts.
When people send you gifts it's best not to send them gifts back from what they sent you or you won't make any money, you should save the gifts then cash them out.

They all like to pretend that they are not doing it for the money but they are always complaining that they are skint or in debt.
But You can get free diamonds or coins which allows you to send gifts to other people so you just use those to send gifts to other people . You would not understand it until you download it and watch people on it or when you talk or text people on it you can ask them how it works and they will tell you what all the buttons are for or you can just ask me.
There are some nice people on it but there are horrible people too. I really like watching some of the professional singers on it, they usually have albums on You Tube that you can see.
There's a really good musician on Bigo Live called Rob Hazen, he is on every night.
His music is on You Tube aswell. I'm surprised he's not famous because he is so multi talented
I love watching him sing and play guitar and keyboards.
Another good singer on there is called Boom and on You Tube his band is called
Pages And Poets
https://youtu.be/2cPGN4SquBU

Rob Hazen
https://youtu.be/FcfPyN1LuHw
That really sound great. I will check out soon.
As long as you're both sensible, it's fine. I've done it with no problems.
It's not dangerous as long as you take sensible precautions eg don't tell them where you are/live, don't meet up without doing it in a public place with a friend present.
Reply 47
No it's fine, but personally I get nothing at all out of an online friendships so I stick to meeting people irl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending