Need relationship advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just had a sort of deep convo with my boyfriend i asked just out of the blue why does he talk to me why does he like me and he couldn’t answer it until he said “I don’t know”

If he doesn’t know then how does he possibly say I love you to me everyday it must mean he doesn’t mean it at all ....

I feel so lost I feel like Im just in his life to pass time , or fill up his loneliness.

I love him so much and hurts that he might have not felt the same way n was just pretending
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has he treated you nicely or has he told you he loves you?
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally, he may struggle to say he loves you, just a confidence thing I guess. Why don't you just ask that exact question?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Has he treated you nicely or has he told you he loves you?
(Original post by random_matt)
Personally, he may struggle to say he loves you, just a confidence thing I guess. Why don't you just ask that exact question?
He says he loves me everyday but when I ask him what does he love about me he struggles to answer and says I don’t know ...
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He says he loves me everyday but when I ask him what does he love about me he struggles to answer and says I don’t know ...
Then it’s obvious what to do. Break up from him. He clearly doesn’t value you enough and is just using you.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Then it’s obvious what to do. Break up from him. He clearly doesn’t value you enough and is just using you.
Wtf that's the worst advice ever dude.

OP, just talk to him, if he has treated you really well and seems like he really liked you dont make him justify why he does so. Once you're sure he likes you (actions speak louder than words remember) dont make the guy explain himself until you're deep into the relationship.

Imo if he has the option to spend time with others and prefers spending it with you, and loves to be alone with you thats a superb start and means he likes you a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (314)
65.97%
No (162)
34.03%

Watched Threads