Who would win in a fight? Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley?

Watch
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Keira - 1.7 m/5'7". 33 Years old. Trained in dancing. She has a personal trainer - Tatler, 2005. However, she's reluctant to train, saying "I don't do a thing to keep fit, I just cannot make myself work out. My abs are just luck - my mum has good ones so it's a family trait." All in all a lightweight, but enthusiastic contender, having said "I'm a bit of a tomboy so the action stuff was fantastic."

Natalie - 5' 3" (1.6 m), 37 years old. Has taken dance lessons in ballet, jazz, and tap dancing since the age of 4. Still takes ballet classes. Very good shape, dexterous and nimble.

3 months training time, a refereed match - no dirty fighting.

Who would win?
BennyD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The fans.
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
(Original post by BennyD)
The fans.
lol
FrankoJJameson
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Trust Orang)
Keira - 1.7 m/5'7". 33 Years old. Trained in dancing. She has a personal trainer - Tatler, 2005. However, she's reluctant to train, saying "I don't do a thing to keep fit, I just cannot make myself work out. My abs are just luck - my mum has good ones so it's a family trait." All in all a lightweight, but enthusiastic contender, having said "I'm a bit of a tomboy so the action stuff was fantastic."

Natalie - 5' 3" (1.6 m), 37 years old. Has taken dance lessons in ballet, jazz, and tap dancing since the age of 4. Still takes ballet classes. Very good shape, dexterous and nimble.

3 months training time, a refereed match - no dirty fighting.

Who would win?
It would be a union of equals dude, love conquers all. Peace ✌️😁
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
(Original post by FrankoJJameson)
It would be a union of equals dude, love conquers all. Peace ✌️😁
No, I think it would be Natalie.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The people who sell Kleenex.
GlockInmyRari
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got Natalie. Ballet is pretty intense. She must have an impressive stamina and strength. Based on her acting in The Black Swan, she'd probably have the right mentality for fighting too.
pablo442
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my d*ck
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
(Original post by GlockInmyRari)
I got Natalie. Ballet is pretty intense. She must have an impressive stamina and strength. Based on her acting in The Black Swan, she'd probably have the right mentality for fighting too.
Yes! I agree, the height and reach advantage she lacks shouldn't matter too much. After the first few rounds Natalie stomps.
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
(Original post by pablo442)
my d*ck
Your **** never wins, it does quite the opposite. Like it's owner, it's earned the nickname "Loser".

This is a serious question. Answer seriously.
yungaheartz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
tough one

I'll go with Kiera because shes British
Trust Orang
Rep:
?
(Original post by yungaheartz)
tough one

I'll go with Kiera because shes British
I dunno man, at least I'd give you good odds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.75%
No (646)
65.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise