Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so I need help because I was given an interview at old trafford working for manchester united like being part of the welcoming team. I’ve never had a job interview before and I want to know what kind of things that I could be asked and also how to dress...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I need help because I was given an interview at old trafford working for manchester united like being part of the welcoming team. I’ve never had a job interview before and I want to know what kind of things that I could be asked and also how to dress...
I meant to say old trafford football stadium***
BennyD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Knowing the company you are looking to be working for is always good and comes up a lot. Do a bit of research beforehand about what they do. Shows you are keen.

For dressing, can never go wrong with a suit and tie.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BennyD)
Knowing the company you are looking to be working for is always good and comes up a lot. Do a bit of research beforehand about what they do. Shows you are keen.

For dressing, can never go wrong with a suit and tie.
I’m a girl so I don’t really own a suit or a tie ahaha.
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Say what you know to be the "correct" answer, there is no obligation to be entirely honest about yourself. Be honest about official stuff though, don't spoof your grades or lie about that kind of stuff. Do you like customer service? "Yes! Customer service is what I was born to do, I dream about it every night!".

You get me?
BennyD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Business suit is a very good investment!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (59)
35.12%
I really love the subject (43)
25.6%
I don't know what else to do (22)
13.1%
I can't get a job (13)
7.74%
My parents want me to (4)
2.38%