Aleigh25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So, anyone else going to Hartpury in September? I've been accepted into the Bioveterinary Science course so i'm looking forward to hanging out with all the Hartpury animals, but y'know meeting some hartpury humans would be nice too I suppose ... 😄

I feel like i'm the only one going to Hartpury this year 😅I won't lie, it would be interesting, but i'd rather not be the only one there 😂
ellenb99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m going next year to do the racehorse course
KatharineThubron
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm going to do Applied Agriculture course!
Ally.d
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im going to hartpury in September for applied animal science with therapy
TeaJunky
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m going there for animal science!!
piercing_queen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm going for the animal science course 😊
tessh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am going there for animal behaviour and welfare does anyone know what accommodation they are applying for?
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm going for the self catering accommodation x
tessh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh cool! onsite or offsite in Gloucester?
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
on site for the first year and probably offsite the year after. What accommodation are you going for?
tessh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not sure, I like the look of the Blackfriars in Gloucester, but maybe on campus for the first year is a better idea
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
did you go to the applicant day?
Pixiedust99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got an offer for the Veterinary Nursing degree and made it my firm on UCAS. Paid my deposit for self catered accommodation
tessh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no I didn't get chance to did you?
(Original post by ellenb99)
did you go to the applicant day?
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tessh)
no I didn't get chance to did you?
Yeah it was just a taster session about the course and stuff and then an accomodation tour x
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pixiedust99)
I got an offer for the Veterinary Nursing degree and made it my firm on UCAS. Paid my deposit for self catered accommodation
Same here
tessh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ahh right, gutted I missed that but I went to an open day, so I did get to see most of the campus
(Original post by ellenb99)
Yeah it was just a taster session about the course and stuff and then an accomodation tour x
Pixiedust99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The accommodation is the only thing that lets Hartpury down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clean and everything is there but the size of the room/ bathroom makes me cry 😂 don’t even get me started on the wardrobe space...x
ellenb99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pixiedust99)
The accommodation is the only thing that lets Hartpury down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clean and everything is there but the size of the room/ bathroom makes me cry 😂 don’t even get me started on the wardrobe space...x
Haha I didn't even get chance to see how much room there were in the wardrobes but I saw the bathroom. It was like there's the toilet and then a curtain and a shower 😂😂 I thought I'd have a look at the larger sized accommodation but the only thing that was bigger was the kitchen, so I didn't bother Haha x
Pixiedust99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know, wish they would invest in the accommodation for future years. I’m just glad it’s our own person bathroom, some of my friends in other uni’s have to share 😷😷 well I put the large rooms for my 1st & 2nd choice but apparently they got booked last Friday (I paid my deposit on Wednesday), but my 3rd choice was just the standard- I feel the cost is expensive for what it is tho 🤷🏼*♀️ what course are you doing? X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (904)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (401)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise