This discussion is closed.
Lily pop
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys, I have mole under my right side of my eye and right side of my mouth. I feel very insecure. I think it looks ugly. Please tell me how it looks.
SkyRunner61
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not gonna lie, even without seeing the image I can say that your insecurity will make you more unattractive than a couple of moles. Nothings wrong with moles so long as they’re moles instead of like skin cancer or something
icygrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, I have 2 moles on my face. Instead of calling them moles, call them beauty marks. Don't feel insecure about them, there's nothing wrong with them. Embrace them
Scottishflavour
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have one on my public area and been told it looks cute
icygrl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie and Scarlet Johansson has moles and they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world.
HeartBlink
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have alot on my face and i think they look cute.
Roryroars
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Moles can actually look very attractive. The main thing with moles is check to see if cancer in them. Be happy with who you are.
h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No.
Soppphhhie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lily pop)
Hi guys, I have mole under my right side of my eye and right side of my mouth. I feel very insecure. I think it looks ugly. Please tell me how it looks.
I have about 10 on my face and some are noticeable and I hate them so goddam much I feel ugly and have them on my legs, back, chest and arms so I have to cover up to hide them, they're vile to me but I get called pretty and attractive so I think it's just me and the way I see myself.
4D Chess
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nah, they look so cute!! :awesome:

Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They are an imperfection. Some people might think it looks cute, but skin imperfections are not attractive. Don't kid yourself - the self-evidence of this is demonstrated by the fact that foundation exists. This is the old "well beauty is subjective" thing. 99 people out of 100 will say a 0.75 waist:hip ratio is most attractive. Apparently the 1% mean that the concept of beauty is under question, not the statistical abnormalities who claim it's not most attractive at 0.75. Beauty is not subjective, inter-rater reliability on judgements of attractiveness are very stable (even across cultures). There is no reason to give credence to the idea that beauty is subjective, there has never been evidence to assert this. There has been a recognition of the existence of beauty through literature and art as far back as any civilisation you can name. The action of engaging in sexual relations with someone another person doesn't want to **** does not undermine the fact that there are objective qualities of beauty.

I say this to be honest, not to be mean. Moles are not attractive, but if you are attractive anyway, and happen to have a mole, it probably doesn't matter. Getting your mole removed will make you more attractive according to the science we have available to make that judgement.
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
idk ill be honest it depends on the mole like how big and protruding they are but I can't imagine even then that they'd make you ugly. Honestly just accept that without surgery you can't change them and I seriously doubt there's any need to change them.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Could look unattractive I guess depending on the mole, the girl, where it is etc

But if you own the look i think it could be hot
IQuitTSR
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The mole is a unit of amount of a substance. 1 mole of a chemical substance contains 6.02214076×1023 constitutive particles, which may be atoms, molecules, ions, electrons, or other physical particles

so it can't, by definition, be ugly :P.
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think they matter when they are small. For some reason I have only two moles on my entire body and then 7 on my face all being small expect one on my right which is noticeable in every picture so I'm getting removed
Omaimaansari
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah you are right i also have one mole on my uppee lip .
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I agree with skyrunner that your insecurity will make them look odd. Though people with more moles are considered to be lucky and they make them stand out from others.
Slayer_N1232
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Trust Orang)
They are an imperfection. Some people might think it looks cute, but skin imperfections are not attractive. Don't kid yourself - the self-evidence of this is demonstrated by the fact that foundation exists. This is the old "well beauty is subjective" thing. 99 people out of 100 will say a 0.75 waist:hip ratio is most attractive. Apparently the 1% mean that the concept of beauty is under question, not the statistical abnormalities who claim it's not most attractive at 0.75. Beauty is not subjective, inter-rater reliability on judgements of attractiveness are very stable (even across cultures). There is no reason to give credence to the idea that beauty is subjective, there has never been evidence to assert this. There has been a recognition of the existence of beauty through literature and art as far back as any civilisation you can name. The action of engaging in sexual relations with someone another person doesn't want to **** does not undermine the fact that there are objective qualities of beauty.

I say this to be honest, not to be mean. Moles are not attractive, but if you are attractive anyway, and happen to have a mole, it probably doesn't matter. Getting your mole removed will make you more attractive according to the science we have available to make that judgement.
I say this to be honest you ****ing dipshit. shut the **** up the world does not need you, be ****ing nicer. dumb ass
greenapples2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
despise calculating moles in chemistry - definitely not cute
nct_dream
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't have any on my face however I do have a few on my body, and one on my right wrist, I used to hate it and I tried removing it myself, however my mother called it a beauty mark and that is what I have been calling them since, so yes! moles are beautiful, you are very beautiful I am sure !
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (52)
38.52%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.93%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.22%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.41%

Watched Threads