Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hello all :hello:

TSR is looking for current and recent students to assist with helping answer questions to current applicants this year, and prospective applicants for 2019 entry too!:woo: It really means a lot to students applying as it can be a stressful/worrying time and people really appreciate and benefit from hearing the experiences of others who have already been through the process

Please have a look at this thread, and see whether your university, or university course is on the list. If it isn't feel free to make a thread in the relevant university forum or relevant university course forum and Tag me.

If you are already itching to help, you can always use the unanswered threads to assist people who haven't had a reply yet. If you're on desktop browser you should be able to see a link to the list of unanswered threads in the "useful resources" tab, on the right hand side of the screen once you're in the sub forum you want to help out in. Let us know if there are any problems accessing those.

Thanks in advance for anyone who wants to be helpful.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 04MR17)

TSR is looking for current and recent students to assist with helping answer questions to current applicants this year, and prospective applicants for 2019 entry too!:woo: It really means a lot to students applying as it can be a stressful/worrying time and people really appreciate and benefit from hearing the experiences of others who have already been through the process

We thought it would be great if as many threads could be created as possible for people to "Ask a Current Student" for lots of universities and university subjects. TSR has forums for LOADS of Universities and University subjects, so we need your help.:yes:

If you'd like to be tagged as a current student to help answer questions, let us know. Either reply in this thread with the subject, or university (or both) you're studying in, or send it in PM to myself or Puddles the Monkey Feel free to ask any questions too, I've bound to have not explained things.

If you are already itching to help, you can always use the unanswered threads to assist people who haven't had a reply yet. If you're on desktop browser you should be able to see a link to the list of unanswered threads in the "useful resources" tab, on the right hand side of the screen once you're in the sub forum you want to help out in. Let us know if there are any problems accessing those.

Hey, I'd love to be tagged as a current student! I really enjoy helping others to return the favour as I was in their position once!

I'm studying Law at Newcastle University and I've just completed my first year

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth university, Illustration

ReputationRep:
    Aston University, Psychology.

ReputationRep:
    Modern Languages and Translation (French + Spanish) at Cardiff uni

ReputationRep:
    I can help with two unis come September.

Just done first year Bournemouth accounting and finance

Will be doing first year Economics at swansea

ReputationRep:
    I'd be very happy to if it'd be in any way helpful! I'm studying Modern and Medieval Languages at Selwyn College, Cambridge.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm also happy to be tagged into threads regarding Portsmouth uni. I'm studying Forensic Computing but can probably answer questions on anything regarding Computer Science / similar subjects as well. I'm going on placement next year but worked as an ambassador for the uni over the last two years as well, so may have answers to some obscure questions.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'd love to be able to help people. I have just graduated with a degree in Psychology from Lancaster, however I'm continuing there to do my PhD so I can answer questions both about undergraduate and the postgraduate application process!

ReputationRep:
    Early Childhood Studies at Suffolk

ReputationRep:
    I’ve just finished my first year at Bournemouth doing computing so I can help.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a current student anymore, but would be more than happy to answer questions on Liverpool Hope, Psychology if needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)

We thought it would be great if as many threads could be created as possible for people to "Ask a Current Student" for lots of universities and university subjects. TSR has forums for LOADS of Universities and University subjects, so we need your help.:yes:

If you'd like to be tagged as a current student to help answer questions, let us know. Either reply in this thread with the subject, or university (or both) you're studying in, or send it in PM to myself or Puddles the Monkey Feel free to ask any questions too, I've bound to have not explained things.

Hi there!

I’d love to help! I have just graduated from De Montfort University having studied Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science and also completed a placement year so can help people with worries about placements as well!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I can do Chemistry and University of Leeds
    Just completed my MChem and I'm starting my PhD in September!!

ReputationRep:
    one of the best threads on TSR

ReputationRep:
    The University of Warwick; Biomedical Sciences w/ Placement Year

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to help, I just finished Chemistry at University of Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    Will be starting optometry at the University of Manchester if i get in this year.

ReputationRep:
    London South Bank studying Occupational therapy. Just finished my first year ☺️
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'd hope Oxford applicants would already know that they can come ask me things, but you can tag me in any University of Oxford threads as an alumna! Happy to help out with:

- Generic queries
    - Woosta (Worcester) College queries
    - Music queries
    - People worried about mental health stuff

:smartass:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.