Rt9410
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I got offered a conditional offer from SOAS for Msc International Politics. The condition was to provide my official transcript which I have done but it's been a few days and I was wondering how long the process takes. I am an international student so I also have to worry about the visa process that precedes it and thus was just wondering when will I get a reply.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rt9410)
Hi I got offered a conditional offer from SOAS for Msc International Politics. The condition was to provide my official transcript which I have done but it's been a few days and I was wondering how long the process takes. I am an international student so I also have to worry about the visa process that precedes it and thus was just wondering when will I get a reply.
Contact them if you havent heard by next Friday. Unis are very busy at this time. If it is cas you are waiting for then it could be weeks. In that situation i would wait till end of the month.
Coconut060617
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Contact them if you havent heard by next Friday. Unis are very busy at this time. If it is cas you are waiting for then it could be weeks. In that situation i would wait till end of the month.
Why does cas take so long?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Coconut060617)
Why does cas take so long?
Because they have to process many students in a short space of time. Just occupy your time organising other things and be ready to proceed when you get it..
Coconut060617
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Because they have to process many students in a short space of time. Just occupy your time organising other things and be ready to proceed when you get it..
They said they are processing my cas. How long can it take?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Jun '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (15)
68.18%
No (7)
31.82%

Watched Threads