Civil Service Reserve List AO Caseworker Watch

Screenager77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Lanzarote)
Hi am on a reserve list sine jan 2019. Have you heard anything yet. Best wishes
I was on a reserve list from June 18 and got an offer in October, start at end of March. That was with a score of 6,6,5. Hopefully your reserve list will be quicker than ours.
Lanzarote
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by username4293708)
Hi guys,I interviewed for the AO caseworker role in June and again was replaced on a reserve list. I am wondering myself if anyone has of yet been offered a position?I only got 4,4,4 in my interview so I am probably right at the bottom of the list.Anyone knows anymore it would be good to hear.Thanks.
Hi. Have you heard anything yet
Citygirlbfs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I applied and set interview for customer services. I got 7. 6. 7 and placed on the reserve list. Hoping and praying il get an offer. Xl
Lanzarote
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Your sscores are amazing. You should hehe something soon sheffield home office recrecruitment proc is so slow.
Mimzk13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I applied AO role in December 2018. Got a call on 11th June 2019 offering me a job. Said I was interested and haven’t heard anything back yet. No emails, anyone know how long before they would get back to you it’s been 3 weeks since the call.
Citygirlbfs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lanzarote)
Your sscores are amazing. You should hehe something soon sheffield home office recrecruitment proc is so slow.
Hey, I got an offer the end of April and I’m still waiting on my pre employment checks coming back. My police check came back right away. So hopefully get my formal offer soon. It’s just a very long process, I’m just going to enjoy the summer with the kids and hopefully get nice weather lol.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lanzarote
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good for you. I got a job offer in Dec 18. Maybe a batch of us will start together...
(Original post by Citygirlbfs)
Hey, I got an offer the end of April and I’m still waiting on my pre employment checks coming back. My police check came back right away. So hopefully get my formal offer soon. It’s just a very long process, I’m just going to enjoy the summer with the kids and hopefully get nice weather lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.77%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.03%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.16%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.04%

Watched Threads