There is no connection between Flat Earth and criticism of NASA

Watch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
There are no Flat Earthers. Flat Earth is a ploy to make you connect any criticism of NASA with being a Flat Earther. By this method, they do not have to respond to the content of your criticism, they can just dismiss you as a Flat Earther.
Dheorl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What sort of criticism of NASA do you speak of?
Mayowa22
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I completely agree I don’t personally believe in the flat earth theory but the underlying message on not being able to 100% trust the information we receive from NASA regarding space and our galaxy and universe, is definitely something I find interesting and actually quite valid . However I feel that popular culture pairing the flat earth theory with the criticism of NASA is definitely a way to deflect from the fact that we are not told the entire truth regarding anything outside of earth
username2763536
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mayowa22)
I completely agree I don’t personally believe in the flat earth theory but the underlying message on not being able to 100% trust the information we receive from NASA regarding space and our galaxy and universe, is definitely something I find interesting and actually quite valid . However I feel that popular culture pairing the flat earth theory with the criticism of NASA is definitely a way to deflect from the fact that we are not told the entire truth regarding anything outside of earth
And what do you think the entire truth is? Why don't you trust NASA? And I should hope you don't believe in a flat earth as that theory is well over 2000 years out of date.
pablo442
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
wow how can i be this woke
rdlewiss
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I completely agree with above. Although I’m very intrigued in NASAs work and what they publish, something in me doesn’t 100% trust what they feed us. I’m not very skeptical and don’t think there’s a huge conspiracy, I just don’t trust it, personally.
TripleSlash
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pfff. You guys actually believe in NASA?
That ****'s such a massive lie it hurts.
What we call "NASA" is a massive shell controlled by the Russians. Trust me.
They won the race to the moon, because there was never competition.
Name:  you take the moon.png
Views: 78
Size:  206.1 KB
Mayowa22
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Robby2312)
And what do you think the entire truth is? Why don't you trust NASA? And I should hope you don't believe in a flat earth as that theory is well over 2000 years out of date.
No I personally don’t believe in the flat earth theory however I do feel as though some things are kept from the public, whether it be for safety reasons or just for the sake of the information being on a ‘need to know’ basis, what ever the reason may be we’ll probably never know but I think it would be naive to believe everything single thing we are told or to believe we receive every single piece of necessary information from NASA
username2763536
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No I personally don’t believe in the flat earth theory however I do feel as though some things are kept from the public, whether it be for safety reasons or just for the sake of the information being on a ‘need to know’ basis, what ever the reason may be we’ll probably never know but I think it would be naive to believe everything single thing we are told or to believe we receive every single piece of necessary information from NASA
Maybe not every bit.I'm sure there is some stuff that's classified by the US government.But I doubt they're covering up the existence of aliens or anything like that.If you make the effort to travel thousands of light years to get here you are not going to just abduct a few rednecks.
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What sort of information are you thinking? I mean are there satellites whose purpose is classified? Sure. Is there an alien race sitting next to us and the reason stars shine is a lie? No.
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Robby2312)
Maybe not every bit.I'm sure there is some stuff that's classified by the US government.But I doubt they're covering up the existence of aliens or anything like that.If you make the effort to travel thousands of light years to get here you are not going to just abduct a few rednecks.
But you never know what useful information you may get from probing Larry and his cousin/wife Chantel...
username2763536
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dheorl)
But you never know what useful information you may get from probing Larry and his cousin/wife Chantel...
True.They might just take one look at them and decide invasions not a bad plan afterall.Of course they'll probably do that anyway just as soon as Love Island and Big Brother reach their star systems.They'll wipe us out just to shut us up.
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
but the underlying message on not being able to 100% trust the information we receive from NASA regarding space and our galaxy and universe, is definitely something I find interesting and actually quite valid .
You are quite right. It is the core of scientific reasoning to be pessimistic. You are therefore more than welcome to obtain the data sets from NASA and run your own analysis to see if your findings match those of NASA. Incidentally, you do know that NASA doesn't work alone? Scientists (public and private) from around the world work in conjunction with NASA. If you alluding to the idea that there is some underlying conspiracy, could you please tell me how the US government continues to subvert so many people from around the world.
purgatory777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
You are quite right. It is the core of scientific reasoning to be pessimistic. You are therefore more than welcome to obtain the data sets from NASA and run your own analysis to see if your findings match those of NASA. Incidentally, you do know that NASA doesn't work alone? Scientists (public and private) from around the world work in conjunction with NASA. If you alluding to the idea that there is some underlying conspiracy, could you please tell me how the US government continues to subvert so many people from around the world.
It is not the US government that is subverting people, it is those who control the US government i.e. Rothschild Zionists. They own or control just about every central bank in the world apart from Iran, Syria and Russia. Putin kicked them out of Russia, hence all the anti-Putin propaganda. btw, are you Jewish?
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by purgatory777)
It is not the US government that is subverting people, it is those who control the US government i.e. Rothschild Zionists. They own or control just about every central bank in the world apart from Iran, Syria and Russia. Putin kicked them out of Russia, hence all the anti-Putin propaganda. btw, are you Jewish?
Oh of course. Yes. I am so sorry. I forgot about for a movement that I was dealing with a conspiracy theorist nut-job. I will climb back into my government approved and sanctioned hole and take a Soma supplement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (69)
30.4%
No (158)
69.6%

Watched Threads