Neverspark7776
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
When I set up my account a couple terms ago I didn’t realise that I clicked ‘gcse’ for my education level instead of below that, when I was in year 10. Now I realise I did it wrong as I am getting emails form TSR as if I had just done my GCSEs and was about to start AS/A levels while I am just about to start GCSE year. Is there a way to change this to how it should be?
m005eman
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Neverspark7776)
When I set up my account a couple terms ago I didn’t realise that I clicked ‘gcse’ for my education level instead of below that, when I was in year 10. Now I realise I did it wrong as I am getting emails form TSR as if I had just done my GCSEs and was about to start AS/A levels while I am just about to start GCSE year. Is there a way to change this to how it should be?
go to customise my tsr, and then click edit my profile, scroll down a little, and then you can change what you are currently studying for
Neverspark7776
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by m005eman)
go to customise my tsr, and then click edit my profile, scroll down a little, and then you can change what you are currently studying for
I tried this before but it didn’t change anything, sorry I should have been a bit more specific about what I had and hadn’t done. Thanks for the help though, I may have to leave it until the new school year to change it properly if there isn’t another way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads