The Student Room Group

What’s so bad about Theresa May?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hailye2
I dislike how she chose a Muslim person for the position of Home Office minister. One of the main reasons I support the Tories is because I am Islamophobic.

Bet you are home right now just being a total loser in front of your computer, at least Sajid Javid is the Home Secretary and doing much more to help society than you will do ever in your life. I see you are one of those facists, ignorant and islamaphobic retards I find on YouTube on a daily basis. How about you join them? There is no place for facism these days and generalising all Muslims based on the actions of a few Muslims is quite frankly stupid. No wonder none takes extreme right wingers like the BNP seriously, just absolute garbage is what they are.

I could have reported you and got you banned already, but I want to see what more you go to say. Why do you think ALL or the majority of Muslims are bad? And don't say "Oh because the Koran teaches them to kill" which is taken out of context and most Muslims tend to ignore that part of the verse anyway. You do know the Bible also glorifies genocide right? Yet many Christians ignore that teaching, and is the same with Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by The RAR
Bet you are home right now just being a total loser in front of your computer, at least Sajid Javid is the Home Secretary and doing much more to help society than you will do ever in your life. I see you are one of those facists, ignorant and islamaphobic retards I find on YouTube on a daily basis. How about you join them? There is no place for facism these days and generalising all Muslims based on the actions of a few Muslims is quite frankly stupid. No wonder none takes extreme right wingers lile the BNP seriously, just absolute garbage is what they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same person that wanted MORE black people being stopped and searched? Isn't that kind of generalising too? I mean if it's really you then you're as bad as that islamophobe. Probably even worse than they are because you're a hypocrite in addition
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by inSANEcity
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same person that wanted MORE black people being stopped and searched? Isn't that kind of generalising too?

Yes and have good reasons to. I said more young black people should be stopped and searched, I am not saying for EVERY single black person even the old ones to be stopped and searched unlike them who thinks all Muslims no matter their intentions or age are just as bad as each other. I am talking about stopping knife crime so stop and search does exactly that, what they tend to do is basically just ban Muslims from being in any position of power or to even live in this country, might stop terrorist attacks and rape gangs but is too extreme and punishing innocent people as well. My idea is to give every young black person, mainly in London a chance to prove themselves they aren't carrying a knife and if found to have one will be deal with individually rather than being generalised as a whole.
I am still in favour of black people holding high positions of power and having equal opportunities as white people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rbaby
I don’t follow Brexit and all the plans and deals because it’s one big mess and a headache. But the attitude towards Theresa May is actually ridiculous. I live in London which I’d say is very liberal place but they all seem to hate her but what has she done? She hasn’t said anything racist or hateful or etc so from I can gather people only dislike her because they’re not of the same party. What did she do?

Pantera gave you the best answer.

There are many reasons to dislike her because she is the British PM

Many people dislike her over Brexit because she doesnt have their point of view and they believe only their version of Brexit is correct.
She cant win because one way or another one side will hater her and as it is by not giving a side everything they want means she is hated by the respective groups.
She looks real funny
Original post by The RAR
Yes and have good reasons to. I said more young black people should be stopped and searched, I am not saying for EVERY single black person even the old ones to be stopped and searched unlike you who thinks all Muslims no matter their intentions or age are just as bad as each other. I am talking about stopping knife crime so stop and search does exactly that, what you tend to do is basically just ban Muslims from being in amy position of power or to even live in this country, might stop terrorist attacks and rape gangs but is too extreme and punishing innocent people as well. My idea is to give every young black person, mainly in London a chance to prove themselves they aren't carrying a knife and if found to have one will be deal with individually rather than being generalised as a whole.
I am still in favour of black people holding high positions of power and having equal opportunities as white people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just for the record, I'm not an islamophobe lol. I'm far far far away from being one so don't accuse me of being one please. you saying you want MORE young black people to be stopped searched is generalising to some extent. By stopping MORE YOUNG black people aren't you stopping MORE INNOCENT black people? Do you realise how hard it is or annoying for being stopped often because of your skin colour and the possibility of it going wrong? Technically you are generalising young black people of commiting gun crime hence, you're generalising young black people.

And nope, you aren't in favour of anyone here please. Don't lie to yourself like that because i never heard anyone in favour of black people spouting ******** like that.

What if I said MORE white males should be visited by psychologist because they commit more atrocities like rape, peodophilia ? That would be generalising to some extent too and I'm sure you wouldnt be happy about that either.

Just because you used the word MORE and YOUNG doesn't mean anything. You still want black people to be stopped and searched. White people do possess knives too. Don't tell me because more black people do it then that's justifiable enough to stop more black people.

Besides you have made some nasty posts in the past generalising others so you calling someone out is quite funny tbh lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Sulfolobus
Nothing.

That's the problem. She has displayed weak leadership and zero vision to the point that the government is in paralysis as Conservatives fight battles among themselves over Brexit.

oooh yes, she's more like a librarian than a leader... let me do this paperwork and say that speech, where's the empowering vision for improvement!!
London voted Labour in the GE and has a Labour Mayor. London has suffered more from police cuts than probably anywhere else in the country. Theresa May gave a job to the awful Boris Johnson who was a bad London Mayor.
Just for the record, I'm not an islamophobe lol. I'm far far far away from being one so don't accuse me of being one please. you saying you want MORE young black people to be stopped searched is generalising to some extent. By stopping MORE YOUNG black people aren't you stopping MORE INNOCENT black people? Do you realise how hard it is or annoying for being stopped often because of your skin colour and the possibility of it going wrong? Technically you are generalising young black people of commiting gun crime hence, you're generalising young black people.

And nope, you aren't in favour of anyone here please. Don't lie to yourself like that because i never heard anyone in favour of black people spouting ******** like that.

What if I said MORE white males should be visited by psychologist because they commit more atrocities like rape, peodophilia ? That would be generalising to some extent too and I'm sure you wouldnt be happy about that either.

I’m black and I live in London and the only people who stab people here are black people. That’s literally a fact. We make up a small population of London but black males commit the most crime. Black people should be stopped more because it’s us who are doing all the stabbings. Being stopped and searched isn’t ideal but if you have nothing to hide, what’s the problem?
Just for the record, I'm not an islamophobe lol. I'm far far far away from being one so don't accuse me of being one please. Is you saying you want MORE young black people to be stopped searched is generalising to some extent. By stopping MORE YOUNG black people aren't you stopping MORE INNOCENT black people? Do you realise how hard it is or annoying for being stopped often because of your skin colour? Technically you are generalising young black people of commiting gun crime hence, you're generalising young black people.

I know you are not an islammaphobe, I just reliased that when I was replying to a different person. The thing is, long before I even wanted more young black people to be stopped and searched, black people were already more likely to be stopped and searched. Now that stop and search has been cut, look what happens? I believe it's simply a coincidence that more black people end up carrying knives so really there is no way around this but to stop and search them. Do you have any solutions in mind to reduce London's murder rate then? Yes innocent young black men are getting stopped and searched but is not like they are getting taken away in hamdcuffs, we need some way to find out if they actually have a knife. And I am not really generalising of black people committing knife crime, I only said more black people tend to commit knife crime than white people which is true unfortunately but I am not saying black people as a whole commit knife crime. With Muslims people think is Muslims as a whole who do terror which is not true.

And yes I am in favour of black people having equal opportunities as white people, don't try to make me feel guilty or ashamed. You never heard of people saying that? Well now you do.

And regarding your last point, yes you are generalising as you are saying white people commit rape etc.. But with a psychologist is the person's choice, stop and search you have to comply with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rbaby
I’m black and I live in London and the only people who stab people here are black people. That’s literally a fact. We make up a small population of London but black males commit the most crime. Black people should be stopped more because it’s us who are doing all the stabbings. Being stopped and searched isn’t ideal but if you have nothing to hide, what’s the problem?

Are you joking right now? The ONLY people?? Yeah, I've got nothing to hide but the problem is I don't want to be stopped because of someone else's actions. What kind of message are you sending to these officers if you tell them to stop more young black males? That's only gonna end up badly lol. Don't be surprised when you get people judging you for being black then. I'm sorry but I disagree with you here.
Are you joking right now? The ONLY people?? Yeah, I've got nothing to hide but the problem is I don't want to be stopped because of someone else's actions. What kind of message are you sending to these officers if you tell them to stop more young black males? That's only gonna end up badly lol. Don't be surprised when you get people judging you for being black then. I'm sorry but I disagree with you here.

Lol this is a dumb thing to say. I’d understand you’re point of view if it was 50% of crime being committed by black males but it’s much more than that. They commit more crime=they get searched more. It’s really not that hard. People already judge me for being black because it’s mostly black males that commit crimes lol??

Also, you’re basically saying we shouldn’t get stopped and searched more because a few of us are good. Did you not read the parts where I said we commit the most crime????? It doesn’t matter how many of us don’t commit crime because we’re still committing the most anyway.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by The RAR
I know you are not an islammaphobe, I just reliased that when I was replying to a different person. The thing is, long before I even wanted more young black people to be stopped and searched, black people were already more likely to be stopped and searched. Now that stop and search has been cut, look what happens? I believe it's simply a coincidence that more black people end up carrying knives so really there is no way around this but to stop and search them. Do you have any solutions in mind to reduce London's murder rate then? Yes innocent young black men are getting stopped and searched but is not like they are getting taken away in hamdcuffs, we need some way to find out if they actually have a knife. And I am not really generalising of black people committing knife crime, I only said more black people tend to commit knife crime than white people which is true unfortunately but I am not saying black people as a whole commit knife crime. With Muslims people think is Muslims as a whole who do terror which is not true.

And yes I am in favour of black people having equal opportunities as white people, don't try to make me feel guilty or ashamed. You never heard of people saying that? Well now you do.

And regarding your last point, yes you are generalising as you are saying white people commit rape etc.. But with a psychologist is the person's choice, stop and search you have to comply with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am I saying white people commit rape? I said more white people commit rape. Just like you said more black people commit kinfe crimes.

My suggestion is they should go to those specific areas. Ask around and arrest them. Stopping people walking/in their car isn't really helpful. besides if you ask around, you'll know who commit those crimes. Most of these black people you're talking about are ready to snitch on each other
(edited 5 years ago)
Just like you said more black people commit kinfe crimes

But they do? The majority of the black boys I know steal, got kicked out of education early, they do fraud and they stab each other for no apparent reason. Have you even checked statistics or....?
Original post by MissUnicorn
She hasn't got a backbone and isn't that good in answering to questions, hence why she said she wouldn't do TV debates in the 2017 general election
David Cameron and Tony Blair were good at answering questions and could easily twist the question

and it's a good thing that they could do that???? theresa is hardly made for tv and she knows it, and yeh those other two know how to twist and spin and fukk everything up. unless you're trolling...
Original post by Rbaby
But they do? The majority of the black boys I know steal, got kicked out of education early, they do fraud and they stab each other for no apparent reason. Have you even checked statistics or....?

I may have checked them before but to me telling police officers to go on a hunt for more young black people specifically is just wrong. And does the statistics show the ratio of young black males to young black males that commit knife crime OR does it show the ratio of different races that commit knife crime?

I think the approach of solving the issue is completely wrong because that isn't gonna stop them at all. Maybe more young black people should be given extra education? The parents themselves have to be educated? Because if you look at it some of these crimes could be prevented if the parents actually step in

An officer stopping me because of their thoughts on me being black can be intimidating too. Don't you think? If they are gonna actually stop and search then they should do it at the right places at the right time.

Statistics can be interpreted in a lot of ways so you need to be careful with that.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by snugglebear
and it's a good thing that they could do that???? theresa is hardly made for tv and she knows it, and yeh those other two know how to twist and spin and fukk everything up. unless you're trolling...

I'm not condoning it, my point is they are good at answering questions which also you could argue shows some sort of idea of power.
Yes I agree with you, a prime example is on the Andrew Marr show
Yes
No I'm not a troll, I can see her type of leadership by speeches,interviews,and actions she makes both as a government as in the brexit negotiations
How am I saying white people commit rape? I said more white people commit rape. Just like you said more black people commit kinfe crimes.

My suggestion is they should go to those specific areas. Ask around and arrest them. Stopping people walking/in their car isn't really helpful. besides if you ask around, you'll know who commit those crimes. Most of these black people you're talking about are ready to snitch on each other

You said more white people should visit a psychologist as they tend do rape and all that. You said "as they tend do rape" meaning you were referring to white people as a whole. It's not hard to spot that.

And regarding your suggestion, yes that was exactly what I was thinking. But the thing is those specific areas you mention have a lot of black people so black people are still more like to be stopped and searched. Obviously not black people everywhere in the UK but black people in those specific areas only

Posted from TSR Mobile
I may have checked them before but to me telling police officers to go on the hunt for young black people is just wrong. And does the statistics show the ratio of young black males to young black males that commit knife crime OR does it show the ratio of different races that commit knife crime?

I think the approach of solving the issue is completely wrong because that isn't gonna stop them at all. Maybe more young black people should be given extra education? The parents themselves have to be educated? Because if you look at it some of these crimes could be prevented if the parents actually step in

An officer stopping me because of their thoughts on me being black can be intimidating too. Don't you think? If they are gonna actually stop and search then they should do it at the right places at the right time.

Statistics can be interpreted in a lot of ways so you need to be careful with that.

Stopping and searching shouldn’t be a long term solution but it should be an immediate one. The fact that they’re afraid to stop more blacks because it’s seen as “racist” is pathetic. Knife crime is on the rise and if there’s a way to prevent it quickly, we should do it. If a black man has a knife and he gets stopped and they find it, he’ll get arrested. Simple.

Honestly, if parents need to be told how to be parents they shouldn’t even have had kids to begin with. So many black parents are careless and they let their kids do whatever they want whenever they want,I’m glad mine weren’t like this.
Original post by Rbaby

Also, you’re basically saying we shouldn’t get stopped and searched more because a few of us are good. Did you not read the parts where I said we commit the most crime????? It doesn’t matter how many of us don’t commit crime because we’re still committing the most anyway.

I'm saying stop and search isnt right lol. That is what I'm saying. This leads to racial profiling. A different approach should be taken. It's that sdinple.
What fail to realise is that, it doesn't just end as a stop and search. It leads to stuff like Starbucks, barbecue etc. The police wouldn't be the only one generalising as but other races too. I think You're the one saying dumb stuff here because you're not looking at the bigger picture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending