What’s so bad about Theresa May? Watch

username4150124
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by inSANEcity)
I'm saying stop and search isnt right lol. That is what I'm saying. This leads to racial profiling. A different approach should be taken. It's that sdinple.
What fail to realise is that, it doesn't just end as a stop and search. It leads to stuff like Starbucks, barbecue etc. The police wouldn't be the only one generalising as but other races too. I think You're the one saying dumb stuff here because you're not looking at the bigger picture
How isn’t it right? Wtf. People racially profile us because black males commit the most crime lol not because of stopping and searching. You’re deflecting and not actually addressing the issue.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4178876
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by The RAR)
You said more white people should visit a psychologist as they tend do rape and all that. You said "as they tend do rape" meaning you were referring to white people as a whole. It's not hard to spot that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol but aren't you saying the same thing too? Just because you didn't say "as they tend to” doesn't make it any different whatsoever. Even if you did say it I would have assumed you're talking about young black people..

And I said you're generalising to some EXTENT. which is still generalising. Just admit it. It's all the same.

If not then how should I have phrased it??
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
How isn’t it right? Wtf. People racially profile us because black males commit the most crime lol not because of stopping and searching. You’re deflecting and not actually addressing the issue.
The issue here is stop and search isn't the right thing. why are you even defending it? If it was that good then why was it cancelled??
And you sound really stupid honestly. Since when did we commit the most crime??
username4150124
Rep:
?
The issue here is stop and search isn't the right thing. why are you even defending it? If it was that good then why was it cancelled??
It was cancelled because everyone was calling it racist lol. What the ****? Are you stupid or what? It’s a well known fact that we commit the most crime, you imbecile. A quick google search would show you.
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
But they do? The majority of the black boys I know steal, got kicked out of education early, they do fraud and they stab each other for no apparent reason. Have you even checked statistics or....?
And if you know "majority of those people" then why don't you report them? You're part of the problem too. Why don't you show you're a good citizen? And why are you wasting the time of police officers if you know that many criminals?
username4150124
Rep:
?
And if you know "majority of those people" then why don't you report them? You're part of the problem too. Why don't you show you're a good citizen? And why are you wasting the time of police officers if you know that many criminals?
Lol don’t blame me because people want to be criminals. I’m not a snitch, I like being alive. ****.
username4150124
Rep:
?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-and-race.html

Here’s the London statistics. Damn. 12% of the population are black males but we commit more than half of the crimes? How shocking. Who would’ve thought?

The problem is also prevalent in America. Small population is black, they commit the most crimes and they fill up the prisons. It’s weird that wherever black people are minorities we can’t just be normal ****ing citizens who don’t break the law more than everybody else.
Last edited by username4150124; 4 months ago
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
It was cancelled because everyone was calling it racist lol. What the ****? Are you stupid or what? It’s a well known fact that we commit the most crime, you imbecile. A quick google search would show you.
You mean we commit the most knife crimes? Or just crimes?😂😂 Smh. You don't even know what you're talking about. I can name you one man that has committed more crime than any black person you could think of lol
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-and-race.html

Here’s the London statistics. Damn. 12% of the population are black males but we commit more than half of the crimes? How shocking. Who would’ve thought?
”These ones do not show that 54 per cent of London’s street crimes are committed by black men.
They do not even show that 54 per of those convicted in court of street crime are black men. But they do indicate that in 54 per cent of street crimes where police catch their suspect, that suspect is black.”

According to that article of yours lol
username4150124
Rep:
?
These ones do not show that 54 per cent of London’s street crimes are committed by black men.

"They do not even show that 54 per of those convicted in court of street crime are black men. But they do indicate that in 54 per cent of street crimes where police catch their suspect, that suspect is black."

According to that article of yours lol
That doesn’t matter, though. We’re a small population and we get caught the most committing crimes. If that doesn’t speak volumes then you must be deaf.
snugglebear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by MissUnicorn)
I'm not condoning it, my point is they are good at answering questions which also you could argue shows some sort of idea of power.
Yes I agree with you, a prime example is on the Andrew Marr show
Yes
No I'm not a troll, I can see her type of leadership by speeches,interviews,and actions she makes both as a government as in the brexit negotiations
ok, but after those two I think it's refreshing to have a kind of straight-laced old boot who can't use charisma to twist things. I don't care for her politics, but I think the serious pesonlaity type is a welcome change.
username4150124
Rep:
?
You mean we commit the most knife crimes? Or just crimes?😂😂 Smh. You don't even know what you're talking about. I can name you one man that has committed more crime than any black person you could think of lol
I do know what I’m talking about. We commit the most knife crime and crime in general. Also, what’s your point? Again, deflection doesn’t address the issue at hand but what did I expect lol.
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
I do know what I’m talking about. We commit the most knife crime and crime in general. Also, what’s your point? Again, deflection doesn’t address the issue at hand but what did I expect lol.
No, we don't commit the most crimes in general. That's my point lol. Show me where you got that stupid idea of yours.
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
That doesn’t matter, though. We’re a small population and we get caught the most committing crimes. If that doesn’t speak volumes then you must be deaf.
I never denied that tho. I've always admitted that we commit most of these types of crimes but what you fail to realise is that stop and search isn't good lol. You're the on who's deaf and decides to call me all sorts. Like I told you earlier, statistics should be handled with care and . People like you are usually not fit enough to even statistics in discussions. How can you even say we commit the most crime?😂

My argument is more black people shouldn't be stopped and searched as it's not effective. And you're arguing about who commits the most crime? Please lol.
Last edited by username4178876; 4 months ago
username4150124
Rep:
?
No, we don't commit the most crimes in general. That's my point lol. Show me where you got that stupid idea of yours.
I literally posted the link and you quoted it, did you not know you were quoting it....?

Honestly, I’m done with this argument. This isn’t going anywhere because you seem to have selective hearing and you have offered zero solutions to any problems. But, let me just say this, as a black man I am more scared of being killed by another black man than any other race. All this gang nonsense and turf wars are not worth my life. And, as shocking and unbelievable this may be to you, it’s only black males that partake in such disgusting activities. Even all of the murder victim’s from London this year due to knife crime were almost all black and I know they weren’t killed by any Billy or Sam. This is a problem that needs to be sorted out immediately that you seem to not care about at all just because you don’t want to be stopped and searched.
Archurus23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have nothing personal against her but she does strike me as spineless.
username4150124
Rep:
?
I never denied that tho. I've always admitted that we commit most of these types of crimes but what you fail to realise is that stop and search isn't good lol. You're the on who's deaf and decides to call me all sorts. Like I told you earlier, statistics should be handled with care and . People like you are usually not fit enough to even statistics in discussions. How can you even say we commit the most crime?😂

My argument is more black people shouldn't be stopped and searched as it's not effective. And you're arguing about who commits the most crime? Please lol.
You stated it’s not effective because it causes racial profiling (even though it doesn’t) and I said we get racially profiled because we commit the most crime ( which we do, where are your statistics that say otherwise?) and then you started deflecting again. Honestly, do you even have a point? Bye.
username4178876
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rbaby)
You stated it’s not effective because it causes racial profiling (even though it doesn’t) and I said we get racially profiled because we commit the most crime ( which we do, where are your statistics that say otherwise?) and then you started deflecting again. Honestly, do you even have a point? Bye.
I thought you were done lol. I never said I knew any statistics. You gave me an article that doesn't back what you said ie. ”black people commit most crimes". Where can I find that?😂 Like I said I can name you one man that has committed more crime than any black person you could think of so your statement is completely wrong. I don't even need any stats to back that up.
Read this lol
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...t-black-people

Seriously you think you care more than I do? If you did care and you're that scared then why don't you tell their parents/police/teacher? You're part of the problem lol

If it was that good and it made you so safe then why do you think it was stopped? You fail to see the bigger picture here and that's what imbeciles like you do
Last edited by username4178876; 4 months ago
username4150124
Rep:
?
I thought you were done lol. I never said I knew any statistics. You gave me an article that doesn't back what you said ie. ”black people commit most crimes". Where can I find that?😂 Like I said I can name you one man that has committed more crime than any black person you could think of so your statement is completely wrong. I don't even need any stats to back that up.
Read this lol
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...t-black-people

Seriously you think you care more than I do? If you did care and you're that scared then why don't you tell their parents/police/teacher? You're part of the problem lol
So I think you’re referring to Hitler or Columbus, so because Hitler/Columbus killed a lot of people it makes up for all of the crimes black people are committing today? Because that makes sense. That is completely irrelvant and you’re finished. Have several seats, goodbye.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
She parroted strong and stable a whole bunch and claimed that a Labour brexit would cause a 'coalition of chaos' before going on to be neither strong nor stable and having a bunch of her cabinet resign because her plan sucked.

TL;DR she did not do what she said she was going to do in the slightest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads