Turn on thread page Beta

How can I make £200 in three days? watch

This isn't a joke. I've inadvertently ended up in an unfortunate yet urgent situation and need to find £200 in three days. Does anyone have any legit tips in how I can earn this much?

ReputationRep:
    you will probably have to borrow it off of someone like your relatives ?

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to borrow it or try selling something you own veeerrry quickly, e.g. an old laptop or gaming console you don't need anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Sell stuff that you don't need like old tech, books, old clothes ect on buy/sell facebook groups or to pawn brokers / games shops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This isn't a joke. I've inadvertently ended up in an unfortunate yet urgent situation and need to find £200 in three days. Does anyone have any legit tips in how I can earn this much?
    Without knowing your capabilities, it's hard to suggest something. People do make money being a courier for documents & etc being shipped internationally. I've never done this, but i used to live in the near east, and encountered young people who were couriering things in airport terminals. A surprising percentage of them were Brits. I encountered a very attractive young lady in Riyadh, who was chained to a [very sturdy] briefcase that weighed about 20 pounds. She told me that the employer paid travel got the necessary visas, and gave her food money & paid for any necessary hotels. I don't know what she was paid for her time. Many people do this for the free air travel (at least that is what they told me).

You should be able to do this with no particular skills - other than being able to speak English. A foreign language of course, would be an asset too. Best of luck!!

ReputationRep:
    sell that ass

Prostitution

ReputationRep:
    Make money moves

ReputationRep:
    sell your soul

ReputationRep:
    I feel pretty guilty here as i make £200 a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bspercy)
    I feel pretty guilty here as i make £200 a day
    How
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown19x)
    How
    I do trading online. It's not really a job in the same way I don't get taxed for it but I consider it so. Anyway to OP, just ask a close relative for some money. GL

ReputationRep:
    I do trading online. It's not really a job in the same way I don't get taxed for it but I consider it so. Anyway to OP, just ask a close relative for some money. GL
    How does that work. And is it worth it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown19x)
    How does that work. And is it worth it?
    I suggest you read about financial liability amortized cost

ReputationRep:
    I would say try to sell some stuff~ good luck!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    At £73,000 a year, you should be paying tax...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWMTom)
    Trading (along side other forms of trading such as gambling) is not something taxed in UK. I don't see how the government would generate revenue anyway.

(Original post by IWMTom)
    Indeed.

I hope the tories lower taxes on the rich and raise them on the middle classes to help fund the NHS. Let the middle class pay, and let the rich remain so. That way, they pay for the NHS, score political points, and keep their rich friends and donors happy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Trading (along side other forms of trading such as gambling) is not something taxed in UK. I don't see how the government would generate revenue anyway.
    Trading is NOT tax free in the UK...

ReputationRep:
    Trading is taxable, as is gambling if it is considered a trade. You need to be very careful with your use of the terminology.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.