The Student Room Group

Girl is being racist to my friend

Basically, this 'popular' girl thats in a gang with other 'popular' girls was telling my friend to 'go back to her country' and to 'go away because you dont know english'

should i just square up after the holidays or report it to the student management team?
Reply 1
(edited 5 years ago)
Don't listen to the above. If you can step in and help your friend then report it. She may be scared to even report it herself so if you can help her out then do it.
Original post by Xerrox
I think it's up to your friend how she deals with it. You might create issues for her and between you by reporting it on her behalf.
My friend is a very strong person and very cool and I don't want her to be brought down by the racist comments. I might speak with her after the holidays if she does want to report it. But the racist girl has called me and my friends some other bad names before, and she's not even that strong. I might just try to fight her if she does try to say any other racist comments to her. BUT I might get expelled or suspended. And I'm commonly known as a goody two shoes...
Original post by inSANEcity
Don't listen to the above. If you can step in and help your friend then report it. She may be scared to even report it herself so if you can help her out then do it.
She's actually punched a boy before for saying something inappropriate to her. I still wonder why she just didn't beat the **** out of the racist girl
Original post by stickylobster
She's actually punched a boy before for saying something inappropriate to her. I still wonder why she just didn't beat the **** out of the racist girl

How old are these people btw? Sounds like kids. Ask her how she feels about it and if she's scared to report her for whatever reason then do it for her as long as you don't get yourself into any trouble too.
Ugh.. Who is she to be a racist person.
Tell her to go back home and learn her manners because there's nowhere else you really can.
Original post by inSANEcity
How old are these people btw? Sounds like kids. Ask her how she feels about it and if she's scared to report her for whatever reason then do it for her as long as you don't get yourself into any trouble too.

Year 8s going into year 9. So like 13-14 yrs old
Year 8s going into year 9. So like 13-14 yrs old

Report her. She probably doesn't know how to react towards racism. Since you are informed/educated do her a favour and report her.
That is not right and is something up that need to be report by you or your friend. I just move to new country and not good in English but don't have anyone making bad remark at me.
Original post by Roryroars
That is not right and is something up that need to be report by you or your friend. I just move to new country and not good in English but don't have anyone making bad remark at me.

Not surprised. The school I go to is full of bimbos, whores and roadmen. I doubt any of my classmates will be able to make it to year 11. My school is absolute crap, ngl.
Not surprised. The school I go to is full of bimbos, whores and roadmen. I doubt any of my classmates will be able to make it to year 11. My school is absolute crap, ngl.

I just move in May from my country Croatia to New York City in America because Mom got job in United Nation as interpreter. My English not very good and I will not be going to school will have tutor to learn better English and also History of America. I was not to level of student my age what they call Grade 10 in those area.
Definitely report it before it gets worse. But please make sure you are not at any kind of “danger”
Report it.

You and your friend should not tolarate that disgusting behaviour.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending