Leitner System

Watch this thread
14dpeng
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
first post-sorry if a little wrong

Would you recommend using the Leitner system when you're doing revision on a topic so that you only revise topic specific flash cards or just have one large set that you revise seperately
Flyforestfly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 14dpeng)
first post-sorry if a little wrong

Would you recommend using the Leitner system when you're doing revision on a topic so that you only revise topic specific flash cards or just have one large set that you revise seperately
Good question. I personally do make flash cards for everything I’ve learned so far and put them together. It’s harder to start like that but it pays off when your mind can flick between topics in an exam scenario.

Alternatively, revising them through the system topic by topic is good to start with, and then when they all hit the best box you can mix them together and go from there. Breaks you in easier. Hope this answered the question )
14dpeng
Rep:
(Original post by Flyforestfly)
Good question. I personally do make flash cards for everything I’ve learned so far and put them together. It’s harder to start like that but it pays off when your mind can flick between topics in an exam scenario.

Alternatively, revising them through the system topic by topic is good to start with, and then when they all hit the best box you can mix them together and go from there. Breaks you in easier. Hope this answered the question )
Thanks a lot
would you ever put to different subjects together or keep them seperate
Flyforestfly
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 14dpeng)
Thanks a lot
would you ever put to different subjects together or keep them seperate
I would say keep them separate unless you know them all so well that you might as well put them together. You don’t need to switch between subjects in exams so personally I would say separate.
14dpeng
Rep:
(Original post by Flyforestfly)
I would say keep them separate unless you know them all so well that you might as well put them together. You don’t need to switch between subjects in exams so personally I would say separate.
Thanks so much for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads