The Student Room Group

EU laughting at our Brexi

EU has realised we are not capable of exiting EU and they are teasing and mocking the UK government eveyday.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kevin70
EU has realised we are not capable of exiting EU and they are teasing and mocking the UK government eveyday.

Ofc we are capable of exiting the EU. It will happen one way or another.
I thought you were an Italian chess prodigy anyway, so what do you care?
This is so sad...

cAn We GeT 50 rEpS
Don’t engage with this guy, he never replies.
Original post by 999tigger
Ofc we are capable of exiting the EU. It will happen one way or another.
I thought you were an Italian chess prodigy anyway, so what do you care?

You'll be LUCKY to get a reply. He's that famous😂
Reply 5
EU rips up UK breakzip plan and asks them to re-do their homework.
Reply 6
Rather than laughing only, I'd say that the EU is also trying to make it more difficult for the UK to leave by giving a lot of trade requirements to meet. Personally, I do think that the UK is capable of leaving -- one of the aspects we could look at is the maintenance of UK's own currency, Sterling Pounds, and not having the Euro currency till now -- it is just that the officials need to put more efforts and think hard on the next trade blueprint proposal.
Reply 7
Original post by Kevin70

:troll:
Original post by inSANEcity
You'll be LUCKY to get a reply. He's that famous😂

I know. Some people think its a bot.
Brexi?

Is this the cute pet name for Brexit?
I think the EU may be laughing at the inability of the government to come up with a coherent position, and hoping for a last minute deal where they can get as much out of the UK as possible.
Original post by Kevin70

Oi your bot is breaking down. It needs to at least make sense.
You are just embarrassing yourself by showing you dont have a clue what is going on.
I know. Some people think its a bot.

Don't think so. He could be mentally ill but is trying his best to engage in conversations. That's my take so let's take it easy on him.
Don't think so. He could be mentally ill but is trying his best to engage in conversations. That's my take so let's take it easy on him.

He isnt trying to engage at all, which is why he never responds.

Asking him to make credible points and answer questions is all part of having a conversation.

You can do as you wish.

If he wants to post controversial subjects, then its not unreasonable to be asked to back up his statements.
He isnt trying to engage at all, which is why he never responds.

Asking him to make credible points and answer questions is all part of having a conversation.

You can do as you wish.

If he wants to post controversial subjects, then its not unreasonable to be asked to back up his statements.

I think you're missing my point here. I think he's MENTALLY ILL so finds it hard/challenging replying to opposing views. I noticed he tends to reply to only views that are aligned with his.

I never said it was unreasonable to ask him to back up his points. I'm saying take it easy with your approach because you know..... I'm just being mindful here. It could be that he's trolling too but just be aware of the other possibilities
(edited 5 years ago)
I think you're missing my point here. I think he's MENTALLY ILL so finds it hard/challenging replying to opposing views. I noticed he tends to reply to only views that are aligned with his.

I never said it was unreasonable to ask him to back up his points. I'm saying take it easy with your approach because you know..... I'm just being mindful here. It could be that he's trolling too but just be aware of the other possibilities

Fair enough. we will see.
Reply 16
UK government is now fully aware of the catasrophic consequences of exiting EU, of course, neither the conservatives nor labour was too keen on brexit as their economic advisors had already given them a clear warning; however, UKIP led by Farage managed to stir up enough nationalistic sentiments among the populace to sign their death sentence which they decided to call euphemistically brexit or more correctly put breakzip which is now has turned out as brakexit. Minister after minister is resigning and May is hanging by her finger nails looking down at a bottomless abyss. As almost every product in UK is either from EU or China and most of the manufacturing and financial companies depend on EU connection, the UK government knows very clearly what will happen after brexit; therefore, they keep delaying the process and keep coming up with this and that excuse specially as they are under pressure from those who voted for brexit. If UK government annuls the referendum which they very much wish to do then they will face public outrage and uproar and if they accept the result of the fixed referendum then they have sign the country’s death sentence. UK government is between the devil and deep blue sea and even our historic mum USA is not keen on supporting us this time.

Personally, I think that quoting himself multipe times in the same thread is evidence of being a bot.
Original post by ageshallnot
Personally, I think that quoting himself multipe times in the same thread is evidence of being a bot.

I mean I don't think bots are capable of editing their posts. I've seen him do that. It could be anything lol
Reply 19
Original post by Kevin70
UK government is now fully aware of the catasrophic consequences of exiting EU, of course, neither the conservatives nor labour was too keen on brexit as their economic advisors had already given them a clear warning; however, UKIP led by Farage managed to stir up enough nationalistic sentiments among the populace to sign their death sentence which they decided to call euphemistically brexit or more correctly put breakzip which is now has turned out as brakexit. Minister after minister is resigning and May is hanging by her finger nails looking down at a bottomless abyss. As almost every product in UK is either from EU or China and most of the manufacturing and financial companies depend on EU connection, the UK government knows very clearly what will happen after brexit; therefore, they keep delaying the process and keep coming up with this and that excuse specially as they are under pressure from those who voted for brexit. If UK government annuls the referendum which they very much wish to do then they will face public outrage and uproar and if they accept the result of the fixed referendum then they have sign the country’s death sentence. UK government is between the devil and deep blue sea and even our historic mum USA is not keen on supporting us this time.

Economic decisions must be made according to deep and extensive studies not on impulse and personal prejudice which drove brexit rush.

Quick Reply