Trump's 'BUILD ACT' passed to economically support liberal societies

Watch
hailye2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
This is something that I have been campaigning for from the US and the UK. I am mostly indifferent or even opposed to immigration because of the negative effect it has on India. I am so pleased it's becoming law.

http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/pres...ses-build-act/

The BUILD ACT is a method for the US to support economically liberal countries such as India in the face of growing economic investments from ideologically opposing countries such as China. This Act would merge together several entities that currently provide various forms of credit and developmental aid while also allowing the US to form mega-funds with allies such as UK.

More precisely, it would allow for American (and allies such as British) companies and entrepreneurs to access credit and grants, with more "fairtrade"-like conditions, for projects and economic investments that will spur development and economic growth in third world, economically liberal, countries such as India.

http://congress.gov/congressional-re...e-report/814/1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads