Help, I am currently panicking! Watch

RajvirKohli123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I am now in Year 11 (Just finished year 10) and over the summer I wanted to finish all the science content once (first im going to have to write my notes because I don't have any) revise psychology, business and economics and had to rewrite my English coursework final drafts, but so far, I've only been able to finish my Business and Economics homelearning and not even started revising the content and only done one chapter of Biology. I don't think I am going to have enough time to complete everything what should I do?

Safiaxxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm in college now (equivalent to year 13) I advise you purchase the revision in one week books of amazon I found them helpful when I was doing my gcses. They simplified every topic in 15-20 minutes.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RajvirKohli123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Safiaxxx)
I'm in college now (equivalent to year 13) I advise you purchase the revision in one week books of amazon I found them helpful when I was doing my gcses. They simplified every topic in 15-20 minutes.
Are you talking about the Letts Books? Never heard of them just searched them up on Amazon, not sure if they're worth it
Safiaxxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes those
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Humz007
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look son. I self-learnt the whole bio/chem/physics in year 11 (pretty much from scratch) and got AAA so you've got plenty of time. Just watch 'my gcse science' vids, write concise notes (based off the spec), do plenty of past papers, and prepare mark scheme answers
RajvirKohli123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Humz007)
Look son. I self-learnt the whole bio/chem/physics in year 11 (pretty much from scratch) and got AAA so you've got plenty of time. Just watch 'my gcse science' vids, write concise notes (based off the spec), do plenty of past papers, and prepare mark scheme answers
Link to the videos? And did you just use the textbook etc and read through them, saw what you needed from the spec and wrote it down?
Humz007
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RajvirKohli123)
Link to the videos? And did you just use the textbook etc and read through them, saw what you needed from the spec and wrote it down?
Yeah, just keep it concise (I wrote on flashcards) and based off the spec. My resources were the vids, AQA textbook and AQA revision guide.

https://www.my-gcsescience.com/
Costs 50 quid, but well worth it.
RajvirKohli123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Humz007)
Yeah, just keep it concise (I wrote on flashcards) and based off the spec. My resources were the vids, AQA textbook and AQA revision guide.

https://www.my-gcsescience.com/
Costs 50 quid, but well worth it.
To be honest I misread your first comment and thought you made your own science videos, I've been subscribed to my-gcsescience this year because I thought it would be useful and while it is, I can't watch those videos they're too boring and I prefer someone like freesciencelessons.
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RajvirKohli123)
To be honest I misread your first comment and thought you made your own science videos, I've been subscribed to my-gcsescience this year because I thought it would be useful and while it is, I can't watch those videos they're too boring and I prefer someone like freesciencelessons.

Primrose Kitten has nice Science videos. Have you watched them?

If you are running out of time, BBC Bitesize has short notes on everything, and Seneca Learning has 10-minute revision sessions on most things. Worth trying them both
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%