SummerTime191
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is for any subject, I just choose Science. Can someone please give me some tips on how to study? Because I am very energetic and usually end up not studying and playing games and going on instagram!
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have a coffee, do practice questions or exam-style questions and use the Pomodoro method which is as follows:
25 minutes of focused work, then a 5 minute break. Repeat this. Every 3rd break you take should be 20 minutes long.
The point of this method is that you study efficiently for long periods without getting burnt out.
SkyRunner61
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
On top of what the other poster said, if you find yourself getting distracted by social media, you can lock away your phone or games consoles
Svesh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're very energetic but you play video games and stare at instagram??
Yeahwhat
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
U need to be motivated to study. Think of the outcome, i.e. U and ur family being happy on results day. Cut out the negative things in life.
SummerTime191
Rep:
?
(Original post by SkyRunner61)
On top of what the other poster said, if you find yourself getting distracted by social media, you can lock away your phone or games consoles
Okay thanks sooo much xx
SummerTime191
Rep:
?
(Original post by Svesh)
You're very energetic but you play video games and stare at instagram??
Hahahahahaha true but only when I’m studying I get really energetic. But whilst playing video games I am also energetic kinda. Yh. But true.
SummerTime191
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Have a coffee, do practice questions or exam-style questions and use the Pomodoro method which is as follows:
25 minutes of focused work, then a 5 minute break. Repeat this. Every 3rd break you take should be 20 minutes long.
The point of this method is that you study efficiently for long periods without getting burnt out.
Thank you sooooooo osooooooo much. Thanks for the very good tip. 💕
SummerTime191
Rep:
?
(Original post by Boss987)
U need to be motivated to study. Think of the outcome, i.e. U and ur family being happy on results day. Cut out the negative things in life.
Thank you, will do. A really great tip! 😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (86)
31.39%
Less motivated (188)
68.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed