The Student Room Group

Trump recorded discussing payoffs to prostitutes to keep silent

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eunomia
Meaning he is a liar, a cheat and an overall shady character. So are his party members who claim to support "family values" (which means 1950s hypocrisy, in reality).

Then isn't it fortunate that he was hired in the capacity of a president and not a husband.

I don't care who he screws as long as its legal and isn't causing physical harm to anyone. Any man who takes special offence to that is probably jealous they aren't getting laid with the quality of women they'd like to.
Reply 21
Original post by 999tigger
He wouldnt actually know as he is just the lawyer.
His complaint seems to be it isnt the original, but only a copy.
Copies are often used an I cant see the issue.

He would have to come up with some evidence it was doctored.
I cant see the issue really? Are you saying the conversation never took place and no payment was made to buy the story?
There was no affair and Karen McDougall has made it all up?

No. The lawyer would know just about all there is to know without him actually being present when the events took place. He is privy to far more than any of us.

I'm saying before jumping to conclusions one should allow due process to take place. With the establishment against Trump you can be sure they will throw the book at him if they could.

So everybody calm down, don't be like cats jumping around at the laser pointer dot whenever the media types want to rile up the public. Leave animosity behind and use your brains even when talking about trump. After all, thinking is what separates us from animals.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ukrj
No. The lawyer would know just about all there is to know without him actually being present when the events took place. He is privy to far more than any of us.

I'm saying before jumping to conclusions one should allow due process to take place. With the establishment against Trump you can be sure they will throw the book at him if they could.

So everybody calm down, don't be like cats jumping around at the laser pointer dot whenever the media types want to rile up the public. Leave animosity behind and use your brains even when talking about trump. After all, thinking is what separates us from animals.

He only knows what the client tells him
The lawyer wasnt there.
He isnt an expert on whether the evidence has been tampered with or not. and he has no proof.

The defence of it not being the original is ridiculous. As you could object to any evidence for it not being the original. If he wants to argue in court then he would be free to do so and they could call in tampering experts.

It would be for the court to decide.

The establishment arent against Trump he is part of it and filling the supreme court with his appointees.

You are just making yourself look silly.

Trump hasnt denied the payment as far as I know.. Are you saying the conversation never existed?

Honestly dont care but in your eagerness to defend him your defence is ridiculous. experts and the court will determine whether the evidence is credible..
Original post by Jebedee
Then isn't it fortunate that he was hired in the capacity of a president and not a husband.

I don't care who he screws as long as its legal and isn't causing physical harm to anyone. Any man who takes special offence to that is probably jealous they aren't getting laid with the quality of women they'd like to.

Dishonesty is a personal attribute. If he lies about his affairs and pays women to cover them up it says something about his character.

I'm not a man but don't see what other men would be jealous of; he gets laid because he pays for it. It would make more sense to be jealous of someone who gets laid because women are actually attracted to him.

It's also hypocritical to be conservative in some areas for the sake of "Christian family values" but brush it off when your leader doesn't adhere to these. That's pretty much the whole Republican Party right now.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 24
He only knows what the client tells him
The lawyer wasnt there.
He isnt an expert on whether the evidence has been tampered with or not. and he has no proof.

The defence of it not being the original is ridiculous. As you could object to any evidence for it not being the original. If he wants to argue in court then he would be free to do so and they could call in tampering experts.

It would be for the court to decide.

The establishment arent against Trump he is part of it and filling the supreme court with his appointees.

You are just making yourself look silly.

Trump hasnt denied the payment as far as I know.. Are you saying the conversation never existed?

Honestly dont care but in your eagerness to defend him your defence is ridiculous. experts and the court will determine whether the evidence is credible..

I couldn't give a rats arse about your eagerness to attack him.

WTF you on about, there's no crime so what court can there be. You leftists make me sick.
Reply 25
Original post by Eunomia
Dishonesty is a personal attribute. If he lies about his affairs and pays women to cover them up it says something about his character.

I'm not a man but don't see what other men would be jealous of; he gets laid because he pays for it. It would make more sense to be jealous of someone who gets laid because women are actually attracted to him.

It's also hypocritical to be conservative in some areas for the sake of "Christian family values" but brush it off when your leader doesn't adhere to these. That's pretty much the whole Republican Party right now.

D
Original post by Eunomia

Bet you didn't attack Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey or any of the other countless Hollywood pervs nearly as vehemently as you attack trump.
Did you know Trumps Hollywood star was destroyed but Spacey's has not. Let that sink in .....
Original post by ukrj
D

Bet you didn't attack Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey or any of the other countless Hollywood pervs nearly as vehemently as you attack trump.

You leftists are effing retarded. Did you know Trumps Hollywood star was destroyed but Spacey's has not. Let that sink in .....

Can you defend Trump without resorting to whataboutism and childish name-calling? It appears not. Trump supporters are a fragile bunch.
Reply 27
Original post by Eunomia
Can you defend Trump without resorting to whataboutism and childish name-calling? It appears not. Trump supporters are a fragile bunch.

Before attacking someone you need to prove a crime in a court. In this case there is no crime ... if and when there is a crime proven I will support you and attack trump. in the meantime, I refuse to give in to blind hatred ... something you seem to have in abundance.
Original post by ukrj
Look you idiot, before attacking someone you need to prove a crime in a court. In this case there is no crime ... if and when there is a crime proven I will support you and attack trump. in the meantime, I refuse to give in to blind hatred ... something you seem to have in abundance.

You seem quite emotional for someone who claims to be impartially waiting for a court verdict....
Reply 29
Original post by Eunomia
You seem quite emotional for someone who claims to be impartially waiting for a court verdict....

Stop trolling, you have nothing to say so what's the point making more and more noise. You're just showing your agenda.
Original post by ukrj
I couldn't give a rats arse about your eagerness to attack him.

WTF you on about, there's no crime so what court can there be. You leftists make me sick.

Not attacking him, pointing out the fact your defence is flawed and makes non sense.
You just make yourself look silly.as you have lost the argument.

If true, then the significance would be:

1. He would be classed as a womaniser and cheater on Melania just whilst she was giving birth, which may not matter to you, but might to some of the more traditional religious voters.

2. Undisclosed payments to bury embarrassing stories about a political candidate can be treated as a violation of US campaign finance laws.

Those are the issues.. You dont have to like or dislike him to recognise that to be correct.
Reply 31
Not attacking him, pointing out the fact your defence is flawed and makes non sense.
You just make yourself look silly.as you have lost the argument.

If true, then the significance would be:

1. He would be classed as a womaniser and cheater on Melania just whilst she was giving birth, which may not matter to you, but might to some of the more traditional religious voters.

2. Undisclosed payments to bury embarrassing stories about a political candidate can be treated as a violation of US campaign finance laws.

Those are the issues.. You dont have to like or dislike him to recognise that to be correct.

Those are all non issues for President.
He's not a pope you know?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ukrj
Those are all non issues for President.
He's not a pope you know?

If he has broken election finance laws then ofc it will reflect on him.
If his religious voters decide not to vote for him because he is unfaithful and a liar, then they are the people who helped elect him to power.

If you dont think breaking the law and public perception is important, then you have issues and just shows how unable you are to see the issues.
It isn't exactly "presidential" behaviour but why are his sexual encounters and personal life so discussed? I say the running of the country is more important, I'd like for there to be more ridicule on that instead of focusing on the prostitutes Donald Trump has gotten with.
Reply 34
Original post by Jebedee
You mean powerful men with money like to have sex with beautiful women? Jesus...

his wife is already younger and beautiful though.... hes just being greedy lol
Reply 35
If he has broken election finance laws then ofc it will reflect on him.
If his religious voters decide not to vote for him because he is unfaithful and a liar, then they are the people who helped elect him to power.

If you dont think breaking the law and public perception is important, then you have issues and just shows how unable you are to see the issues.

Are you a campaign finance lawyer ?
You obviously are not so put a sock in it cos you're talking crap.
Original post by ukrj
Are you a campaign finance lawyer ?
You obviously are not so put a sock in it cos you're talking crap.

Are you saying that undisclosed payments aimed at burying embarrassing stories about a political candidate arent a violation of US campaign finance law?

You are unable to admit there are any issues and just prefer telling people to shut up, because its of no relevance if hes seen as a liar or breaks campaign laws.

Denial and delusion suits you well.

You are the one calling people idiots and explaining the law when you dont even understand the issues. That is ironic. This is irrespective of whether you are pro or anti trump.
Reply 37
So you're not a campaign finance lawyer, you are not qualified to make any such accusation and this is why im treating you with the contempt you deserve.
Reply 38
I think it in inaccurate to call Karen Mcdougal a prostitute. She had an affair with him for ten months.
Indeed. Young, attractive women who conduct long-term, occasional relationships with old, unattractive, rich men in return for lavish gifts and lifestyle upgrades are something entirely different.
Reply 39
Fox News. lol
Giuliani. lol
Trump is ****ed. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending