The Student Room Group

Need to lose stubborn belly fat

So, I'm a 5 foot 8 male and weigh 140 pounds. I used to be 190 pounds and thought that at around 140 pounds, I'd have pretty much have not fat but still have belly fat. Thing is, I know how to use this but I don't want to look too skinny once I have, so what should I do? I just want to be able to see my abs and reduce my belly fat fat to extremely little.

Thanks!
Reply 1
You cannot target any particular area of body fat. Ever. It is not possible. You have to lose fat overall, so, eat healthier and exercise.
Reply 2
Sounds like you need to tone - eat clean and tone up should do the trick.
[video="youtube;LEL8vvz2tJc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LEL8vvz2tJc[/video]
Bulk up and build muscle, then cut to lose body fat?
Reply 5
Workout and tone your abs the fat will get replaced by muscle. It might not even be fat it's just when people lose weight the it looks like they have more fat
check ur posture in the mirror u probably have anterior pelvic tilt also which sticks ur belly out and descends it ur ass would stick out too. interestingly if u look at postures of models they have a big ass cos theyre posture is messsed up. but if so got apt this means u dont gotta lose fat just stretch out hip flexors, lower back, strenghted glutes and hamstrings. just type it in youtube and someone will tell u what the f/uck to do

Quick Reply

Latest