The Student Room Group

Masters In Forensic Science

Hi, I'm looking to do a masters in forensic science, so I just wanted to create a discussion about it because there doesn't seem to be much information out there. Like what kind of work experience can you get while doing a degree, or what are the best degrees to do to get on to a masters and which unis are the best to do masters? I'm looking at KCL but I'm assuming that's going to be very competitive, so what other unis are good (doesn't have to be UK)? Basically any information about forensic science would be great, anyone who wants to study it or is doing it at undergrad level or is already a forensic scientist or doing a masters or phd :smile: Thank you!
Original post by Lozzy98
Hi, I'm looking to do a masters in forensic science, so I just wanted to create a discussion about it because there doesn't seem to be much information out there. Like what kind of work experience can you get while doing a degree, or what are the best degrees to do to get on to a masters and which unis are the best to do masters? I'm looking at KCL but I'm assuming that's going to be very competitive, so what other unis are good (doesn't have to be UK)? Basically any information about forensic science would be great, anyone who wants to study it or is doing it at undergrad level or is already a forensic scientist or doing a masters or phd :smile: Thank you!

You need to do your own research. No one is going to do it for you. You may not need work experience but the uni's entry requirements will specify. There isn't a best uni per se. You need to work out where has the most interesting course for you.
Original post by Lozzy98

Hi! :h:

I'm studying Forensic Science at the University of South Wales. I'll be going into my third year from September and will be applying for their MSc course that they offer on completion of my BSc. The MSc course is 'Analytical and Forensic Science' - I'll share the link below for your reading! :biggrin:

Fantastic university, fab lecturers and amazing facilities and labs!

https://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/msc-analytical-and-forensic-science/

Any questions, feel free to message me! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending