The Student Room Group

Mom is putting the blame on me...

Apparently I used her phone last night and playeded a game and took the case off and then when I am finished I put it on top of the freezer. Well for a fact I didn't. Unless I did some sleepwalking sh*t.

What I did last night is....watch a flash for 45 mins on my phone then sleep at 23:00. I slept the entire night without waking up.

She only says this because I sleep during day as well. This is only because I play a lot of football during day (Like 3-4 hours). I never used her phone .... I don't need to .. I have my own. I only stayed up with my phone during night when I was younger(like 2-3 years ago). Now I stopped

What is likely to have happened is that my dad took the phone (in the morning before she woke up) to watch the news....IF he couldn't find his phone. He also came from a night shift.

I don't really want to ask my dad, since he doesn't like me having a phone during a level exams, so is looking for a way to strip the phone off me at a bad incidence. So far nothing happened, and won't ever happen.

Also have 3 sisters, so don't know if they woke up. They also won't spit out truth easily tbh.

So what do I do? I am innocent.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Apparently I used her phone last night and playeded a game and took the case off and then when I am finished I put it on top of the freezer. Well for a fact I didn't. Unless I did some sleepwalking sh*t.

What I did last night is....watch a flash for 45 mins on my phone then sleep at 23:00. I slept the entire night without waking up.

She only says this because I sleep during day as well. This is only because I play a lot of football during day (Like 3-4 hours). I never used her phone .... I don't need to .. I have my own. I only stayed up with my phone during night when I was younger(like 2-3 years ago). Now I stopped

What is likely to have happened is that my dad took the phone (in the morning before she woke up) to watch the news....IF he couldn't find his phone. He also came from a night shift.

I don't really want to ask my dad, since he doesn't like me having a phone during a level exams, so is looking for a way to strip the phone off me at a bad incidence. So far nothing happened, and won't ever happen.

Also have 3 sisters, so don't know if they woke up. They also won't spit out truth easily tbh.

Also forgot to add, this might be an opportunity for dad to strip the phone off me.... hoping not
Reply 2
??? I don't get what you mean? I explained the situation. I have been accused incorrectly. I am innocent, but I have to prove the innocence or I might get my phone taken away...
God, a lot of drama about nothing. Tell your mum that it wasn't you and to ask other family members if they took her phone. She probably isn't a totally stupid or unreasonable person.
Reply 4
Original post by YaliaV
God, a lot of drama about nothing. Tell your mum that it wasn't you and to ask other family members if they took her phone. She probably isn't a totally stupid or unreasonable person.

I could....but if no one else says they used it..then it look like i'd be lying.

where are you from?
I could....but if no one else says they used it..then it look like i'd be lying.

Why would she assume that you're the liar?

Quick Reply

Latest