The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm writing a comedy script actually :redface: I think I've got some good characters but am struggling to sit down and actually write an episode :p:

*steals ideas from this thread* :vroam:
Reply 21
The rebirth of this thread. I actually need some ideas now and quick! I've based it around four up-coming rockstars on their way to their first gig, and each episode something goes wrong. How can I build upon this? And how could I write a proposal bigging it up?
I know it's a crap idea, but it's only for EC.
Injured Vice cop Michael Sanchez played by ''Michael Cerna would be in the role of a low level probation officer transferred to Beverly hills constantly dealing with goofy sometimes celebrity characters and their trivial crimes all while keeping tabs on their life in a motivational humorous way in contrast from his hardened previous life bringing in new characters each show. The show would revolve around him and his roommate Charlie Wilkins an ex con who is trying to pass the bar exam all while working as a male stripper at chip n dales. The show would progress from somewhere to nowhere with an aimless plot and a dr katz theme and some mild action interacting with police officers and search warrants for ridiculous warrants and violations.
Retired motivational speaker and 90's pitchman for Hanes underwear Bruce Flanagan played by Dean Winters aka The crazy insurance ad guy finds himself in a pickle after he loses nearly all of his net worth to his gold digging wife in a divorce followed by binge drinking and a Vegas stint. Hungover and hopeless he takes the bus home to LA and finds a gig as a valet driver which lands him a job in some anti vaping ad from an admiring fan and Ceo ''Tina Fey'' At Some mega advertising firm. The plot continues on as he later becomes a consultant to a failing industry that is struggling to connect with the millennial's anti advertising culture. Show would consist of the basic cast,goofy advertisements based on actual products within the show itself creating a spoof humor of the commercial we see inevitably on the commercial break.

Latest

Trending

Trending