The Student Room Group

How's 2018 treating you so far ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It is alright I guess, heatwave is annoying when working in workshop at 30 degrees. But not bad when out on a bike.
Original post by alexschmalex
hahahahahahahahahaha

Spoiler

:console:
I feel like I've matured a lot this year. A lot of growing up has happened... mentally and physically.
Beginning of the year was horrible, but it's gotten better and I feel like this summer's going to be a good one.
Reply 23
The worst year I've had. Although, I'm pretty sure I said that every year ever since I can remember.
Original post by Your Local Cat
The worst year I've had. Although, I'm pretty sure I said that every year ever since I can remember.

Don't worry, 2018 is not over yet :hugs:
I actually cried for the first time in at least 3 or like 5 years.
Maybe even more; possibly traces even deeper into my childhood.
I don't know when I have actually cried, and by crying, like tears trickling down your cheeks, soaking the warm pillow.

Yeah I have cried say if I have got into fights with my older brother and other guys...but I mean mentally. Emotionally.
Take it how you will.

It was ****ing weird though...I literally felt as if I forgot I had such feelings....I can't describe it, it's late, I don't want to describe it.

Maybe i'm looking too deep into it....I guess I was just a pussy three days ago :lol: So all i all, 2018's been your normal year GCSE's has been a blur for me. But that discovery 3 days ago somewhat made it, I feel, a bit more memorable than the rest of they years.
Reply 26
like sh*t
Original post by kiki213
like sh*t

What has happened ? :hugs:
Reply 28
Original post by Missradioactive
What has happened ? :hugs:

I don't think I've done well on my A level exams. So I feel like sh*t. And my summer has been boring so far.
Best year of my life so far. Living with my partner who I love to bits and have an amazing time with, saving up for a new house and we're both earning more than we have ever earned in our lives. Lots of friends, fun hobbies which we share. So, at the minute at least, life is sweet.
Pretty decent but boring at some points
Original post by kiki213
I don't think I've done well on my A level exams. So I feel like sh*t. And my summer has been boring so far.

It's okay. Who knows, you may have done much better than you think ? :smile:
It’s being a little **** :smile:
Original post by ElNiño
Pretty decent but boring at some points

Anywhere that you've travelled, this summer ? :biggrin:
Reply 34
It's okay. Who knows, you may have done much better than you think ? :smile:

I hope so, for my own sake. Otherwise, I'm screwed lol
Original post by kiki213
I hope so, for my own sake. Otherwise, I'm screwed lol
Best of luck :heart:
Reply 36
Best of luck :heart:

Thank you 💖 how did you get the heart gif btw?
Anywhere that you've travelled, this summer ? :biggrin:

Yeah just drove around the country done a bit of camping just relaxing and stuff was ment to be going to spain but we all decided on a longer holiday travelling around camping in different places is better, more relaxing 🙂 Can't wait to hike around Norway, Iceland and stuff with my 1 man tent and camping gear in the future 😀 Anything you've done this summer apart from as levels 😂😂
Original post by kiki213
Thank you 💖 how did you get the heart gif btw?

It's the TSR heart emoji. Just type heart between two colons without the spaces.

:h:
Original post by ElNiño
Yeah just drove around the country done a bit of camping just relaxing and stuff was ment to be going to spain but we all decided on a longer holiday travelling around camping in different places is better, more relaxing 🙂 Can't wait to hike around Norway, Iceland and stuff with my 1 man tent and camping gear in the future 😀 Anything you've done this summer apart from as levels 😂😂

Is the results day for you on the 16th of August then ?

Quick Reply

Latest