The Student Room Group

Approached by a girl, did she try and chat me up?

Hello,
I was sitting on a coach next to a Swedish girl (in Sweden).
I asked her if I should get off at the next stop, she said yes.
When I got off, she got off too.
Then she followed me up some stairs and was asking me so many questions, like what I was doing in Sweden, telling me about her ex boyfriend from the UK, she was asking all these questions, and smiling a lot.
Then the train came and I said 'oh look, the train is coming'.
Then she said it's not my train, it obviously was.
Then I said 'well thanks for your help'.
I was thinking to myself 'omg, just leave me alone, what's with all the questions'?
She stood on the platform looking at me in misery when I got on the train.
Maybe I was too cold, maybe she wanted my number, I'm not sure?
How does girl psychology work?
(edited 5 years ago)
Uhh, its a conversation, maybe? Two teenagers of opposite sex can talk about trains without flirting.
Reply 2
Firstly, why did you ask if you should get off the next stop?

If you were asking for directions, then she was probably just a nice person who wanted to make sure you got onto the right train. Nothing more to think about
Reply 3
Original post by I'm God
Firstly, why did you ask if you should get off the next stop?

If you were asking for directions, then she was probably just a nice person who wanted to make sure you got onto the right train. Nothing more to think about

Because she literally followed me right to the end of the platform, staring at me and smiling. She could have just stood in another place if she wasn't interested.
Reply 4
Original post by johnsmithen
Because she literally followed me right to the end of the platform, staring at me and smiling. She could have just stood in another place if she wasn't interested.

You were asking for directions, right?

If someone asked me, then I would want to make sure that they got onto the right train afterwards. Therefore, I would wait until they got onto the right train.

The answer you are looking for is that she was interested in you. I am just giving you a logical answer from my perspective based on the information you have provided.
Lmao I'm a girl and I'm a bit confused as to what her intentions were- perhaps she's awkward (like me) and just didn't know what to do? or maybe she just wanted to talk and get to know you ?:^_^: That's all I can think of
Hello,
I was sitting on a coach next to a Swedish girl (in Sweden).
I asked her if I should get off at the next stop, she said yes.
When I got off, she got off too.
Then she followed me up some stairs and was asking me so many questions, like what I was doing in Sweden, telling me about her ex boyfriend from the UK, she was asking all these questions, and smiling a lot.
Then the train came and I said 'oh look, the train is coming'.
Then she said it's not my train, it obviously was.
Then I said 'well thanks for your help'.
I was thinking to myself 'omg, just leave me alone, what's with all the questions'?
She stood on the platform looking at me in misery when I got on the train.
Maybe I was too cold, maybe she wanted my number, I'm not sure?
How does girl psychology work?

Why is it that boys/men on tsr are always getting angry and telling girls they should make the first move by approaching/ asking them on a date but when a girl does actually do it men's brain freezes and they don't know what to do or they forget or don't bother to ask for that girls number.
What was wrong with her ?
I take it your single ?
You will be kicking yourself for years to come.
It doesn't happen often where the girl starts talking to you and may never happen again.
You missed your opportunity to get a girlfriend
Maybe if you go on that train, same route again you might see her again

all you had to do was say 'is there a way we can keep in contact..?'and you would have got your answer from the horse's mouth. but at the time you were annoyed she was asking you all these questions and following you. op, if you'd just been a normal man and thought with your ****, you could be foikin her right now.
Original post by Judge Jules
Why is it that boys/men on tsr are always getting angry and telling girls they should make the first move by approaching/ asking them on a date but when a girl does actually do it men's brain freezes and they don't know what to do or they forget or don't bother to ask for that girls number.
What was wrong with her ?
I take it your single ?
You will be kicking yourself for years to come.
It doesn't happen often where the girl starts talking to you and may never happen again.
You missed your opportunity to get a girlfriend
Maybe if you go on that train, same route again you might see her again

You might want to look at his other posts; you will find he isn't genuine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending