The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

what is the time table for MSc astrophysics in university of glasgow?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study at the University of Glasgow. I am pursuing Masters in astrophysics degree. I wanted to know the timetable of a student pursuing the degree. This is because I wanted to do a bit of a part-time job as well. But I don't want to choose the part-time option for 2 years they give me instead of the 1-year course completion option ( i feel 2 years will be too long and I don't want to waste much time). I have seen a few other universities and found that they teach on a certain days say Tuesdays and Thursdays only (like the queen mary university in London). That would have given me plenty of room to work part-time. I checked the sites on Glasgow website but found nothing pertaining to it. So if anybody knows, say if you're an ex student or studying there rn, would be great if you could share. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Hsuyaa
Hello everyone, I am planning to study at the University of Glasgow. I am pursuing Masters in astrophysics degree. I wanted to know the timetable of a student pursuing the degree. This is because I wanted to do a bit of a part-time job as well. But I don't want to choose the part-time option for 2 years they give me instead of the 1-year course completion option ( i feel 2 years will be too long and I don't want to waste much time). I have seen a few other universities and found that they teach on a certain days say Tuesdays and Thursdays only (like the queen mary university in London). That would have given me plenty of room to work part-time. I checked the sites on Glasgow website but found nothing pertaining to it. So if anybody knows, say if you're an ex student or studying there rn, would be great if you could share. Thanks :smile:

Moved to the Glasgow subforum :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending