The Student Room Group

Do you have any pets?

Do you have any pets? If so how many, and what are their names?

Scroll to see replies

I have one pet, a dog. Her name is Nova and she’s three years old :smile:
A cat her name is Boots and shes 14yrs and a dog called Sasha who is nearly 7
Yes, two cats and a dog.

A grey cat, her name is Sage and a tabby cat whose name is Onion (:biggrin:) and my dog's name is Red. :lol:
Reply 4
Two dogs, Alsatian and a Mioritic Shepherd.

A Senegal parrot.

A cockatiel.
Reply 5
My cats are more popular on TSR than I am :tongue: :laugh:
Reply 6
I've got a cat, had him for five and a half years. He's called Furball but I usually just call him Cat. My mum has two dogs, Mika, a labradoodle who's two and a half years old and Asti, a deaf collie who's less than a year old.
Reply 7
Tortoise ! Her names Yoshi
Reply 8
I have cats. Polo, bella, patchi, and caramel 😻
I have a Cocker Spaniel Dog named Cookie.
Have had 8, have 2 currently
Reply 11
I have two dogs called Lois and Stella, I have a fish called drake, two guinea pigs called Nellie and Hilda , I have a tarantula called Evie and a hamster called pip :smile:
Reply 12
I have a dwarf Russian hamster called trouble x
Reply 13
I have two lurchers (scraggamuffin and Luna) 10 ferrets (Lola, Nigel, honey and 7 kits as yet unnamed) 2 Harris hawks (gypsy and Jack) and a hybrid peregrine X saker falcon (Larry)
A cat called Norman or as I call him Bird Killer and a leopard gecko called Pebbles.
Yes. :biggrin:

I've four cats, clockwise starting from bottom-left: Dante, Devyn, Maiko, and Keiko.

Plus I keep a lot of fish - I think I've somewhere around 50-60 atm. My pride and joy are my six Betta splendens and a 7-8"-long Plecotamous catfish named Behemoth. But I also currently have cories, rummy nose tetras, diamond tetras, harlequin rasboros, gouramis, a lot of guppies (bred them) and a large clown loach. :smile:
Original post by bhawk
I have two lurchers (scraggamuffin and Luna) 10 ferrets (Lola, Nigel, honey and 7 kits as yet unnamed) 2 Harris hawks (gypsy and Jack) and a hybrid peregrine X saker falcon (Larry)

Scraggamuffin is a fantastic name! :love:
I have a proper moggy cat called Dexter! He's black and white but his brother (Chester who we sadly lost) was ginger and white. He's coming up to 3 years old in August.

20180701_170302.jpg
We got Lacey three weeks ago, she's a 6 year old tabby cross, this is from the first day she explored our front garden. received_10155362334816104.jpeg
i have a dog named joey who is a shih tzu

Quick Reply

Latest