The Student Room Group

Caucasian privilege and their denial of racism.

Everything a privileged individual has said to you
1. Black people can't be English
2. Racism doesn't exist
3. White people do so much for poor Africans

(Your turn)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Life isn't fair go cry in a corner
Lose the victim complex.
Reply 3
I think maybe OP has watched too many #blacklivesmatter bs on youtube
I’ve literally heard no one say either of those first two things in my entire life, and anyone who does is just plain ignorant.

There are literally hundreds of charities dedicated to improving the lives of ‘poor Africans’, and many of those charities were made by (you guessed it) white people!

Grow up
Original post by Anonymous
Everything a privileged individual has said to you
1. Black people can't be English
2. Racism doesn't exist
3. White people do so much for poor Africans

(Your turn)

You really are pathetic by trying to stir up racial hatred like this.
You are also spineless for hiding behind anonymous.
“Get over slavery”
“Everyone can say the N word”
“Why can’t White people say that”
Original post by HarrisonAF
I’ve literally heard no one say either of those first two things in my entire life, and anyone who does is just plain ignorant.

There are literally hundreds of charities dedicated to improving the lives of ‘poor Africans’, and many of those charities were made by (you guessed it) white people!

Grow up

None of this means racism doesn't exist. "Oh no, you shouldn't whine because that white guy over there made a charity for 'poor Africans'". Grow up and learn to put forward a proper argument.
Original post by yudothis
None of this means racism doesn't exist. "Oh no, you shouldn't whine because that white guy over there made a charity for 'poor Africans'". Grow up and learn to put forward a proper argument.

Dude i literally just said anyone who says racism doesn’t exist is ignorant, read my full reply next time.

About the ‘poor Africans’ part, i said that relating to OPs 3rd point. I don’t see how believing that white people help much less privileged individuals in Africa is a bad thing.

OP is just using a victim mentality, ethnic minorities have the same rights as white people nowadays, and racism is much less prevalent (although it does exist). Threads like these are just childish...
Original post by HarrisonAF

Grow up

LMAO you're dumb. Just because YOU haven't heard someone say those things doesn't mean that no one said that. And yes they are ignorant - that's the point.

The reason those African countries are poor in the first place is because of colonisation which was done by - oh wait - white people! Yes there are lots of charities to help them now but we have to remember that we were the ones who put them in that situation in the first place. And anyway, using it as a way to justify saying that racism doesn't exist is dumb
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
LMAO you're dumb. Just because YOU haven't heard someone say those things doesn't mean that no one said that. And yes they are ignorant - that's the point.

The reason those African countries are poor in the first place is because of colonisation which was done by - oh wait - white people! Yes there are lots of charities to help them now but we have to remember that we were the ones who put them in that situation in the first place. And anyway, using it as a way to justify saying that racism doesn't exist is dumb

Colonialism didn't make those countries poor, they were poor in the first place. Lemme recommend you a video. Clearly showing that the effect of Colonialism did not make them poorer.
Shut up, colonizer.

Shouldn’t really be calling people coloniser? You bringing up insults like this but want racism to disappear. lol
Lose the victim complex.

tell that to the entire continent of people we wiped out in the americas, or how about the countless countries we robbed and turned into third world nations, or how about when we went to Africa (which was wealthier and arguably more advanced than Europe at the time) and it had a population of 650 million, and when we left, it had a population of 150 million - a depopulation of half a billion people.

being proud of being "white" is so easy - we're clearly superior and non-whites deserve to die. :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
Shut up, colonizer.

Everybody was at the colonising back then. Grow up.
Original post by Maths&physics
uncle Tom, is that you?

Nope. Just gonna be successful in life without crying about the past. While you complain about slavery again and again with your victim complex.
Original post by ProRoadman
Shouldn’t really be calling people coloniser? You bringing up insults like this but want racism to disappear. lol

Ok, colonizer
Original post by Andrew97
Everybody was at the colonising back then. Grow up.

I’m alright, colonizer.
I’m alright, colonizer.

I haven’t colonised anybody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending