The Student Room Group

**** i give up

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure there's a job that makes full use of your three languages even in the Netherlands (definitely certain you have a third language, no Somali is without Arabic :wink:)
Original post by Yourivriez555
most of the time i dont write my movie ideas/screenplays/stories i just keep making it in my head

Yikes, the naivety is unreal

This is the equivalent of me playing football with my friends in a park a few times a week and then saying I need to move to London so that I can become a professional footballer
Original post by SkyRunner61
Generally you need hard evidence rather than just things you're making up in your head. Also if you want to work on screenplays in an English-speaking country then improving your English is a must

that is why if i choose to become a screenwriter than i will go to the usa, get a job, get a ged, apply for a college to learn english and then write great screenplays. by the way when i make a story or a movie in my head i never forget about it, also its not just making things in my head i literally make it like I am watching a movie. i even make the conversations in my head and how the people that are acting looks and what they are wearing. i have been doing that since i was 6 (or 5 i dont know).

by the way i always wanted to ask other people, do you imagine things like, imagining about you being the character and making other characters and imagining about your made up world? or is it just me?

i am weird.
Original post by hello_shawn
I'm sure there's a job that makes full use of your three languages even in the Netherlands (definitely certain you have a third language, no Somali is without Arabic :wink:)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i can speak, write, read arabic .
Original post by AnonyNoddy
Yikes, the naivety is unreal

This is the equivalent of me playing football with my friends in a park a few times a week and then saying I need to move to London so that I can become a professional footballer

no, there is a lot of difference between that and this. i if i want to become a screenwriter, i will do my hardest and will never give up until i make it to the top, because that is my dream and i want to do it. you dont even know the real meaning of ambitious, people like you in your lives you tend to go to the easiest way, saying to your self "you cant do it", " its impossible" and dont have hope to go after what you want. do you even know me? no. i love to make movies in my head and i am.proud of it because i have been doing that since i was 5 and i still like to do it. i also like to write things that will make people go with their mind to other worlds when they are reading what i wrote. i like to move other peoples feelings with my stories.

why are success people successful ?
because they never gave up. successful people went through the hell, they met people like you who tell them they are silly but they dont give up and win.

https://youtu.be/zrAVA_3ARzw

i will go after what i want and i belief i can do it.
Original post by fastferdy
make use of the digitalization and start your own little digital company :smile:

thanks, i will think about it. 😊
no, there is a lot of difference between that and this. i if i want to become a screenwriter, i will do my hardest and will never give up until i make it to the top, because that is my dream and i want to do it. you dont even know the real meaning of ambitious, people like you in your lives you tend to go to the easiest way, saying to your self "you cant do it", " its impossible" and dont have hope to go after what you want. do you even know me? no. i love to make movies in my head and i am.proud of it because i have been doing that since i was 5 and i still like to do it. i also like to write things that will make people go with their mind to other worlds when they are reading what i wrote. i like to move other peoples feelings with my stories.

why are success people successful ?
because they never gave up. successful people went through the hell, they met people like you who tell them they are silly but they dont give up and win.

https://youtu.be/zrAVA_3ARzw

i will go after what i want and i belief i can do it.

As I said before, yikes. You have a lot to learn.
Original post by AnonyNoddy
As I said before, yikes. You have a lot to learn.

yes, indeed i have a lot to learn and i like to learn. i will learn, learn, learn, work, work, work, never give up, never give up, never give up, then i will make it where i want.
yes, indeed i have a lot to learn and i like to learn. i will learn, learn, learn, work, work, work, never give up, never give up, never give up, then i will make it where i want.

Lmfao, okay.
To be successful as a screenwriter and business person gaining contacts and networking is important.
Original post by Analyst89
To be successful as a screenwriter and business person gaining contacts and networking is important.

thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending