Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls like broad guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do girls like guys with broad shoulders? Not like body builder stuff, but naturally broad with athletic body? Tall too. And with black hair? Do girls like guys with thick legs? Haha, can you answer these questions please, girls?

ReputationRep:
    Yes obviously they do. Not sure how this is even a question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnsmithen)
    Do girls like guys with broad shoulders? Not like body builder stuff, but naturally broad with athletic body? Tall too. And with black hair? Do girls like guys with thick legs? Haha, can you answer these questions please, girls?
    My god, the insecurity.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilem)
    Yes obviously they do. Not sure how this is even a question.
    Well, some girls do. But girls also like tall and thin geeky guys. Maybe it changes when they get older?

thats basically me. i have broad shoulders, good physique and black hair with strong thick legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnsmithen)
    Well, some girls do. But girls also like tall and thin geeky guys. Maybe it changes when they get older?
    All women like physical characteristics that indicate sexual dimorphism like broad shoulders, being tall, etc. If a woman says she doesn't like those things, she's lying to save face or to avoid hurting someone.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Some might not, the majority do though. Girls like a guy with a strong v taper, it signals strength and good genes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilem)
    All women like physical characteristics that indicate sexual dimorphism like broad shoulders, being tall, etc. If a woman says she doesn't like those things, she's lying to save face or to avoid hurting someone.
    Or she's gay. Or she has a genuine preference. I really don't like guys who look like they spend hours in the gym. Or tall guys, being a tiny person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katf)
    Or she's gay. Or she has a genuine preference. I really don't like guys who look like they spend hours in the gym. Or tall guys, being a tiny person.
    Homosexuality is the only reasonable exception here. Everything else is just coping because the girl in question knows she couldn't secure the commitment of a guy like that.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Some might not, the majority do though. Girls like a guy with a strong v taper, it signals strength and good genes
    LOL V Shape. Suppose u have it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I find broad shoulders go down very well.

Unless you are sat next to me on a Ryanair flight because I will elbow you in the face when I shuffle in my seat.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Boss987)
    LOL V Shape. Suppose u have it?
    30 inch waist, 55 inch shoulders. Go figure
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    30 inch waist, 55 inch shoulders. Go figure
    Jheeze
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Boss987)
    Jheeze
    Looks cartoonish lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes they do.

Be more confident in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    get jacked af

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.