Turn on thread page Beta

Fave Disney movies? watch

ReputationRep:
    What are your favourite Disney movies? Personally, I love Mulan, Aladdin, Princess and the Frog, Inside out and Monster's Inc and university a lot, plus Winnie the pooh and many more! What about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    My favourite you;d probably be Mulan or Tangled but I also love Frozen and Finding Nemo

ReputationRep:
    The original Beauty and the Beast :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifugh)
    My favourite you;d probably be Mulan or Tangled but I also love Frozen and Finding Nemo
    Cool, how do you feel about Frozen 2? Are you looking forward to it? Do you think they should make Elsa lesbian or not? How do you feel about the Mulan remake? Do you think it'll be good? I don't think it'll be as good as the original personally. Did you like finding dory? I found it was ok but not as good. Who are your favourite characters from the aforementioned movies and why?

ReputationRep:
    i've seen every disney movie (except big hero 6) and the only one i don't like is frozen. apart from that i think i would say... zootopia is my personal absolute fave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainclouds-)
    i've seen every disney movie (except big hero 6) and the only one i don't like is frozen. apart from that i think i would say... zootopia is my personal absolute fave
    Zootopia is great, I mean if touches on issues today in this world and shows what we're all capable of. Also, I recommend you see Big Hero 6 because it's really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purplemonkeys)
    Zootopia is great, I mean if touches on issues today in this world and shows what we're all capable of. Also, I recommend you see Big Hero 6 because it's really good.
    yeah i agree c: honestly people are shocked to hear i've never seen big hero 6 but i will watch it when i get the chance

oh crap i also forgot to mention that i hate fox and the hound.. have you seen it? that movie made me cry so much.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You've named Pixar movies too.

Disney - Lion King, Mulan
    Pixar - Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Inside Out

ReputationRep:
    You are covering some diverse topics...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree c: honestly people are shocked to hear i've never seen big hero 6 but i will watch it when i get the chance

oh crap i also forgot to mention that i hate fox and the hound.. have you seen it? that movie made me cry so much.
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of a few of the older movies tbh like I am of some obviously but yeah it's pretty depressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Oh sorry about that-let me rephrase it: Disney and Pixar Movies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    What exactly do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Also how come despite being on her ten years you're only at undergraduate degree level? How old were you when you joined TSR?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    My top three are Hercules, Aristocats and Hunchback of Notre Dame, I love The Jungle Book too! All Disney films are great though. Has anyone seen Incredibles 2 yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purplemonkeys)
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of a few of the older movies tbh like I am of some obviously but yeah it's pretty depressing
    I mean usually I'm the type of person who says "oh i miss the old days" but I do think there are pros and cons of both old Disney movies and recent Disney movies. The newer movies are more entertaining and the visuals are obviously nicer but the older movies bring a sense of nostalgia and the soundtracks imo were better.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry if i'm boring you xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

Pixar is owned by Disney so same thing really.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Constantine2018)
    Pixar is owned by Disney so same thing really.
    Is that so? Tell us your favourite movies then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Is that so? Tell us your favourite movies then
    It is called ‘Why Constantine2018 is right and UWS is always wrong.’ 😂

ReputationRep:
    Cars 2

ReputationRep:
    I mean usually I'm the type of person who says "oh i miss the old days" but I do think there are pros and cons of both old Disney movies and recent Disney movies. The newer movies are more entertaining and the visuals are obviously nicer but the older movies bring a sense of nostalgia and the soundtracks imo were better.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry if i'm boring you xD
    No you're not boring me I get what you mean

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.