Rigevidon vs Microgynon Watch

Nosh007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is a lie because i have seen threads of 8 years ago!! And this issue was on even back then if it was discontinued then how come its still available now right? They just want to give out a cheaper alternative. Plus i have been on mycrogynon since a year and a half now I started after my 3 rd baby. Now i ran out of my pills and gp decided to change me onto Rigevidon. I know how pills work so i had todo research about them and its no coincidence that almost every one is having a bad reaction to these pills yet they still prescribe them to most ladies. Wth i dont get it. So i will be going gp yet again to put me back onto mycrogynon.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Yes you can order it via Lloyd’s Online Pharmacy a Doctor will prescribe it you pay for it online then go an pick it up at your nearest Lloyd’s Pharmacy I do it all the time as the NHS refuse to give me Microgynon.
(Original post by Lysi82)
I’ve been on Microgynon for so many years and no issues. Then had to switch to this stupid Rigevidon and everything started from there. Felt depressed and anxious, which for me was new! Went to docs and nothing was found. I knew something wasn’t right as I couldn’t switch the switch in my head. Took this *****y pill for 3 years now thinking i need help eventually and saw this link thanks to a tv programme and omg did that open my eyes. Stopped taking it and feel like myself again but somehow now after two months off i got some things going on as in burning mouth, dry/burning skin and eyes. Tongue is very read at the tip and taste is just weird. Went to GP and asked if it could be hormonal imbalance as I’ve stopped taking the pill. He isn’t sure, so wants bloods tested but I had them checked two months ago anyway🙄I reckon it could be my body adjusting. In the meantime I’m trying to get Microgynon prescribed again but don’t know how hard that will be. Can you really buy it over the counter at Lloyd’s?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads