LJMU pgde 2018 Watch

chelseaxxx1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
anyone here starting their PGDE at LJMU this september? struggling to find anyone 👩🏼*🎓🙈
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
unicornj22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chelseaxxx1)
anyone here starting their PGDE at LJMU this september? struggling to find anyone 👩🏼*🎓🙈
I am starting my PGDE at LJMU in September... doing the school direct route though.
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by unicornj22)
I am starting my PGDE at LJMU in September... doing the school direct route though.
oh are you? not sure we will cross paths, but good luck 😊!
unicornj22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh are you? not sure we will cross paths, but good luck 😊!
Thanks, good luck to you too
stevieboner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am! Starting to get nervous and googling all kinds and came across this
seanogirwin
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m starting in September!!
Beth_Haynes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm starting my PGDE in September doing the Primary General Route (5-11) what route are you doing?
BeckyGarfield
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am, i'm doing the PGDE- FS/KS1 Primary. are u struggling with the amount of paperwork and reading we have to do ?? Im slowly losing the will to live lol
Beth_Haynes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BeckyGarfield)
I am, i'm doing the PGDE- FS/KS1 Primary. are u struggling with the amount of paperwork and reading we have to do ?? Im slowly losing the will to live lol
A little bit. it's just so hard to juggle a social life, work and the amount of work we have already. Dreading the workload to come if this is what we have to deal with before we even start
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Beth_Haynes)
I'm starting my PGDE in September doing the Primary General Route (5-11) what route are you doing?
I'm doing Primary General Route 5 - 11 aswell! Have you heard anything at all?
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by BeckyGarfield)
Yes, there is so much of it, you feel lile your getting somewhere and there's always something else afterwards! im just making my way through the reading booklet now, how are you lot getting on?
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by stevieboner)
I am! Starting to get nervous and googling all kinds and came across this
i was the same, theres literally nothing anywhere!
Beth_Haynes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing Primary General Route 5 - 11 aswell! Have you heard anything at all?
Aw fab! I've had a few emails from the university with regards to enrolling (sending them my degree classification and completing my DBS) but other than that there hasn't been much. Have you heard anything?
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
Aw fab! I've had a few emails from the university with regards to enrolling (sending them my degree classification and completing my DBS) but other than that there hasn't been much. Have you heard anything?
about the same really, i had an email about my dbs, all the precourse work and the enrolment booklet etc but that's about it. ive met all the requirements of the course a couple of weeks ago (dbs, skills tests) and havent heard anything since, have you recieved your welcome oackage through the post? they said we were supposed to recieve one in the enrolment email. 😊
Beth_Haynes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
about the same really, i had an email about my dbs, all the precourse work and the enrolment booklet etc but that's about it. ive met all the requirements of the course a couple of weeks ago (dbs, skills tests) and havent heard anything since, have you recieved your welcome oackage through the post? they said we were supposed to recieve one in the enrolment email. 😊
I'm at exactly the same point as you. I've met all the requirements too. It would have been nice to receive a confirmation emailing highlighting which bits of information they have received from us because then we would know where we are up to. No, I haven't received that either but I remember being told that you didn't receive your welcome back until two weeks before enrolment. Who knows
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
I'm at exactly the same point as you. I've met all the requirements too. It would have been nice to receive a confirmation emailing highlighting which bits of information they have received from us because then we would know where we are up to. No, I haven't received that either but I remember being told that you didn't receive your welcome back until two weeks before enrolment. Who knows
even if they just updated ucas or something so we know they've had everything and that we've met all the conditions! oh maybe that why i haven't gotten mine then, it just seems like a waiting game at the moment! not that im complaining considering the amount of work we've been given to do!!
Beth_Haynes
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
even if they just updated ucas or something so we know they've had everything and that we've met all the conditions! oh maybe that why i haven't gotten mine then, it just seems like a waiting game at the moment! not that im complaining considering the amount of work we've been given to do!!
Yes definitely. A little bit of something so we were kept up to date with everything. But like you said, there's so much work for us to complete already ahhh
stevieboner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve had an update from UCAS basically to say I’ve met all the requirements, have you not? The workload beforehand is ridiculous!
stevieboner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Might seem very random but I recognise your name 😂😂😂 have you just graduated from LJMU?
chelseaxxx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by stevieboner)
I’ve had an update from UCAS basically to say I’ve met all the requirements, have you not? The workload beforehand is ridiculous!
no i havent, i emailed the university and they just said once you have met the requirements you will recieve your pre-enrolment email (which i had about 2 weeks ago) and self target tasks, but my ucas is still saying conditional.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%