First Heartbreak

Watch
BellBee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
22nd June I broke up with my boyfriend. I had fallen in love and it hurts so much and I can’t stop crying what do I do?
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try to move on and forget about him. Distract yourself by surrounding yourself by people you really like. Time heals everything

We men are all pigs, atleast all my friends and I are such pigs. Try not to get too emotionally attached to men like this before you know that you're all they want.

But once again time is the healer of everything, just distract yourself and don't sit at home sulking all day in you PJs.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Trust me, although it’s going to be a difficult process to figure all this out, it will get better. Just try to find other things that make you happy since that helps you take your mind off things.

I had this experience myself and yeah, it really hurts so bad that sometimes you wonder why you could even control the pain in the first place but as time goes on, you start to think clearly about the good times and the bad times and why it didn’t work out in the first place. You then begin to realise why it didn’t work out and that’s a huge advantage because then you learn on how you can help in your next relationship.

Break ups suck but it’s inevitable. It’s going to be difficult but trust me it’s going to get better and you will be so much better in future than when you was in a relationship. Just try and look at it as a learning platform but don’t let that make you blame yourself because break ups are no one fault. Also when you do feel the emotions, don’t hold them either. It’s easier to let it out than hold it since it shows how strong and honest you are to go through these part of life but also makes you feel better at the same time.
Blackcat865
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Trust me, although it’s going to be a difficult process to figure all this out, it will get better. Just try to find other things that make you happy since that helps you take your mind off things.

I had this experience myself and yeah, it really hurts so bad that sometimes you wonder why you could even control the pain in the first place but as time goes on, you start to think clearly about the good times and the bad times and why it didn’t work out in the first place. You then begin to realise why it didn’t work out and that’s a huge advantage because then you learn on how you can help in your next relationship.

Break ups suck but it’s inevitable. It’s going to be difficult but trust me it’s going to get better and you will be so much better in future than when you was in a relationship. Just try and look at it as a learning platform but don’t let that make you blame yourself because break ups are no one fault. Also when you do feel the emotions, don’t hold them either. It’s easier to let it out than hold it since it shows how strong and honest you are to go through these part of life but also makes you feel better at the same time.
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BellBee)
22nd June I broke up with my boyfriend. I had fallen in love and it hurts so much and I can’t stop crying what do I do?
Chat to your friends, make plans and have things to look forward to. Look towards future achievements and watch movies and things that validate that you’ll be feeling pretty rubbish right now. :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.6%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.2%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.76%
I'm really nervous (66)
20.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed