how did you learn how to kiss?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so I've never kissed anyone before and i was wondering if i kissed someone i wouldn't know what to do with my mouth even though i see on tv and it'll be awkward
1. when was your first kiss and what was it like?
2. how did you learn to kiss different ways e.g. french, tongue?
3. what is a good kisser like?
4. what is your advice on a first kiss
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pulled older birds and copied what they were doing. Eventually you figure out your own technique. You have to adjust it from person to person, in my experience. First one might be a big ****e, just the way of things. You'll pick it up. Seems difficult but it's the most natural thing in the world once you get to it.
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1. I was 13 and the thought of kissing was better than the actual kiss.

2. the only way to learn is practice. Majority of people are **** on their first but it is easy to get the hang of it.

3. a good kisser is someone who ain't awkward about and just dives in.

4. My advice is don't do what I did on my first and bite her tongue
Roryroars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Really don't know. I only kiss one boy before. I suppose practice make perfect.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Occasionally, snag her lower-lip with your upper front teeth, gently bite down and then follow through with your upper-lip, playfully sucking her lower-lip between yours before finally, seductively pulling away. Or, if you're feeling aggressive; pull away with teeth still in play.

Either way: goes down a storm literally every single time.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so I've never kissed anyone before and i was wondering if i kissed someone i wouldn't know what to do with my mouth even though i see on tv and it'll be awkward
1. I was 18. It was pretty awkward, but in a funny way. My boyfriend is a lot taller than me so I had to be on my tip toes and he had to lean down, so I was stumbling a bit. We laughed about it though and moved on.

2. We just practiced. We were both totally inexperienced so we just tried different movements to see what we liked and what worked.

3. A good kisser is hard to describe. It just feels good and not awkward. You don't kiss, lick or bash into each other's teeth is a big thing.

4. It's okay for it to be awkward! You wouldn't expect to be able to make a 5 course meal perfectly on the first try, so it's unreasonable to expect your first kiss to go perfectly. Take your time and enjoy it. Practice makes perfect.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I’ve kissed more than 30 girls since I was 13 years old and let me tell you: there’s not really a secret. Just let the moment flow. Don’t worry if you don’t think it was a good kiss, you will have plenty of more people to kiss and you will become better. Just one thing:
Use timing properly. Don’t tongue a girl if you guys are in a non sexual mood. Tongue is usually how you kiss someone prior engaging in any kind of sexual activity. So you have to think: what does the situation demand? Tongue? Passion? Slow? Fast? After thinking that through let the moment flow and that’s it. Kissing is not easy and at the same time it’s not hard.
Jammie_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1. Your first kiss isn’t as good as most people say it is. You don’t know what you are doing and it can be awkward but practice makes perfect. Mine was to my boyfriend at the time at 16 unless count a childish one at 6 aha

2. Everyone is different and prefers different kissing techniques. I prefer no tongues but softly biting on the lip and kissing the upper lip as slower kissing. Other people prefer to use tongues. If I was to use tongues, it be more of a teasing manner of caressing their top lip for example. I learned from a guy who was a good kisser with the biting of the lip and it made me want to use it in future. Everyone is different so try and kiss a few frogs to see what you like hehe. 😅

3. This is based on opinion. As I said everyone has different preferences but it does take practice. The more you kiss, the more you find out what you like in a kiss e.g I don’t like tongues and snogging

4. Just go for it but don’t except rainbows and unicorns. Practice makes perfect 😅
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You really just learn through doing. You're not going to have chemistry with everyone and that's ok.
TheTroll73
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

I was a baby when my mom kissed my cheek. IDK how it felt because I forgot LOLE.

2. how did you learn to kiss different ways?

My mom kissed my cheek on multiple occasions so I now know how to kiss my mom's cheeks. also there is only one way and I doubt anyone would use their tongue.

It's very easy so everyone is good at it

Didn't your mom ever kiss you?
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1. when I was 13, with my first girlfriend - it was awful, both of us had long hair, that got in the way, and we kissed with hair in between. Still one of the most exciting moments I can remember - we tried again after, which was better

2. trial and error

3. as long as the other person is enjoying it, its a good kiss.

4. don't worry about it. If the person your kissing is older/more experienced, just follow what they do - if you are both inexperienced, then relax it will be awful probably anyway, but thats normal.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
15 or 16, I think. Good as far as I remember.
By doing it.
As long as you don't try to strangle the other person with your tongue you're good.
The only way to learn is to just do it and don't think too much about it - the other person will likely notice if you're in your head too much.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
lol well not really lol but I was used as a kid which is why people are surprised/shocked with the way I kiss
Milax1x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For your first kiss just keep it plain and simple. Don’t go and try inspecting the other persons lungs with your tongue and don’t do the whole lip biting thing as you’ll probably just rip their lip off.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
just got to dig deep and put your lips there and see what happens, shell probably start the tongues if u dont.... but the only way to learn is to practice. its one of those things that are: baptism by fire. but everyone figures it out, i think u also kind of instinctively figure it out when it happens as well
QuentinM
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1) I was....21? Yeah call it shocking, it wasn't this late for lack of trying, this just happened to be my first opportunity.

I really enjoyed my first. It was actually a woman who was a bit older than me, who had come from Mexico for a year abroad, was staying in a spare room in a house I was renting as a student. After a few months of being friends, she decided she liked me, to the point she practically forced herself on me (naturally I didn't complain).

2) Same woman above taught me. We dated for almost two years so would have been awkward if she didn't (she thought it was cute that I hadn't kissed anyone before)

3) Honestly, you'll pick it up and learn what feels good pretty quick. Equally you'll learn what is pretty awkward and avoid it

4) As everyone above says, try not to think/worry about it too much. Try and enjoy it.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
  1. 22nd birthday, drunken but awesome.
  2. Followed my instincts.
  3. You'll know it when you feel it.
  4. Follow your instincts. You can't study kissing or rehearse how it's done. You just do it.
Bulletzone
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1. When was your first kiss and what was it like?
Error 404: "First kiss not found"
2. How did you learn to kiss different ways e.g. french, tongue?
See above.
3. What is a good kisser like?
See above.
4. What is your advice on a first kiss
Advice: Take notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBo5-6WotEM
Abcdefghijk123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’ve just got to go for it really. The more you do it, the better you’ll get. I was 15 the first time I kissed and it was a bit crap.

Then I got into a relationship at 19 and we kissed so much that we both became awesome at it!
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
dw about the first one being awkward. If it's serious they'll know it's your first and be vaguely understand, and if it's a casual drunk liason you can pass off being **** as being drunk.

Just do it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (145)
30.02%
No (338)
69.98%

Watched Threads